November 19, 2017, 09:16:07 AM

Author Topic: Stracqualursi  (Read 3501 times)

September 02, 2011, 12:37:04 AM
Read 3501 times

Cash

Just been reading he was not taken upon by Sven after a trial at Leicester. But Sven will part company of 3m+ for somebody who he has replaced. Very, very strange.
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

deCoubertin

September 02, 2011, 12:37:55 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
His name reminds me of a sneeze.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 02, 2011, 01:03:00 AM
Reply #2

montanatoffeefan

His name reminds me of a sneeze.

A sneeze where your tonsils come out thru your nose.
Everton forever.

September 02, 2011, 01:28:30 AM
Reply #3

Mayor Farnum

I assume Moyse has never seen him play live. Can't remember any scouting trips to Argentina in the last few months.
Strange that a 24 year old joint top scorer in a good league is allowed out on loan.

September 02, 2011, 01:35:00 AM
Reply #4

slothzen

how do you pronounce this guy?  Strack-wall-ersee?

September 02, 2011, 02:14:11 AM
Reply #5

NicD

September 02, 2011, 02:21:04 AM
Reply #6

BlueDan

I assume Moyse has never seen him play live. Can't remember any scouting trips to Argentina in the last few months.
Strange that a 24 year old joint top scorer in a good league is allowed out on loan.

Exactly what I thought.

September 02, 2011, 02:27:12 AM
Reply #7

Azz

From this bloke - https://twitter.com/#!/karlsentk

i understand everton (for financial reasons) cannot pick from the upper shelf, but cannot see what denis stracqualursi brings to the party

i watched him several times in argentina this spring, i remember thinking he looks like a centre-back being played up front

powerful, strong in the air, good shot but movement was poor, little finesse, dodgy touch... (stracqualursi)

September 02, 2011, 03:05:56 AM
Reply #8

The Forum Troll

on the plus side, we might appreciate big vic when he see how dreadful this lad is

September 02, 2011, 03:11:02 AM
Reply #9

Wepull

Please God let him be fast  nod shakeyheadman :tit:

September 02, 2011, 03:16:47 AM
Reply #10

plumber

Please God let him be fast  nod shakeyheadman :tit:

God is great but he won't make the lad fast if he was slow until 23.

September 02, 2011, 03:26:05 AM
Reply #11

Ari

Exactly what I thought.

Exactly what I thought too but......

Tigres the team for whom he was top scorer in Argetinian league are not the owners.   They had first option to buy but did not buy him.....?  a bit confused here....

September 02, 2011, 03:29:13 AM
Reply #12

DEL PIERO

Exactly what I thought too but......

Tigres the team for whom he was top scorer in Argetinian league are not the owners.   They had first option to buy but did not buy him.....?  a bit confused here....

not this third party ownership stuff? thought the fa banned it?

lets be honest no one really knows much about him - but we soon will - could be the next madar!
everton are magic

September 02, 2011, 03:30:56 AM
Reply #13

Ari

not this third party ownership stuff? thought the fa banned it?

lets be honest no one really knows much about him - but we soon will - could be the next madar!

No Tirgres had him on loan from his owners... a football club named gymnasium .... yestaerday gymnasium loaned him to us...... no third party here.

September 02, 2011, 03:51:25 AM
Reply #14

AidyEFC9

From this bloke - https://twitter.com/#!/karlsentk

'i understand everton (for financial reasons) cannot pick from the upper shelf, but cannot see what denis stracqualursi brings to the party

i watched him several times in argentina this spring, i remember thinking he looks like a centre-back being played up front

powerful, strong in the air, good shot but movement was poor, little finesse, dodgy touch... (stracqualursi)'

10 seconds into this clip flaws that theory!. And he isn't that type of striker anyway, the Beckford, Owen, Hernandez type. He's a target man that's physical and plays with his back to goal and likes to get on the end of crosses and things in the box.

Compilation of Denis Stracqualursi

I know its only youtube clips but he doesn't look as bad as what he's saying on twitter. I for one am going to reserve judgement until ive seen him play, im not going to speculate on him after hearing rumours of failled trails and silly journalists that don't know fuck all apart from writting bullshit stories!.