November 20, 2017, 10:08:20 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 43468 times)

September 25, 2011, 07:03:49 AM
Reply #15

RICH

fuck off moyes strikers

September 25, 2011, 08:37:07 AM
Reply #16

Shogun

Administrator
he's never going to give vellios or stracq their first starts in a derby, be interesting to see how serious cahills injury was today, didn't look to good.
even if cahill is injured i think he'd play fellaini off saha or something stupid like that.

i'm going to accept cahill won't be fit enough.

Howard

Hibbert                    Jagielka                      Distin                 Baines

Fellaini                Rodwell

Coleman                                                   Drenthe

Barkley

Vellios / Saha
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 25, 2011, 02:50:29 PM
Reply #17

JoeHart

what is the worst part of liverpools team?
the defence.

so lets have ago at them, plus we have the huige advantage of a rowdy goodison crowd.

howard
hibbert jags distin baines
coleman  heitinga rodwell drenthe
saha straq

2 wide men feeding straq and louis

i wouldnt put neville anywhere near the team nor osman. as despite him having a run of 6 good games last season, people seem to have forgotten how crap osman is.

Everton forever

September 25, 2011, 02:52:47 PM
Reply #18

Derek

I wouldn't start Neville either, to be honest.

I agree with you (for the first time, ever!) that the best thing to do is have a go. Liverpool can score, and Kuyt will, naturally, get his annual penalty, so we should be looking to hurt them too, especially considering their defence is not up to scratch.

A bit of swift movement and we could get ourselves an easy pen of the 529 year old Jamie C.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

September 25, 2011, 02:58:46 PM
Reply #19

JoeHart

I wouldn't start Neville either, to be honest.

I agree with you (for the first time, ever!) that the best thing to do is have a go. Liverpool can score, and Kuyt will, naturally, get his annual penalty, so we should be looking to hurt them too, especially considering their defence is not up to scratch.

A bit of swift movement and we could get ourselves an easy pen of the 529 year old Jamie C.

i would be gutted if rathead scored past us again

i listened to the start of the liverpool commentry on city fm on the way back from the game, it was clear they dont rate skirtel at all - aldo was damning of him.
And caragher is slowing up (although i always thought he was slow anyway).
they also dont think their new south american defender is upto the prem yet.

they will play kelly at right back - as skirtle cant handle a winger who wants to go past him.

Everton forever

September 25, 2011, 04:06:54 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say if Cahill is physically able to walk he will play.  Really hope that there is a proper striker out there though and Cahill is joining from the midfield.  Hibbo has done nothing wrong but can see Neville taking over at right back.  I can see this team:

Howard

Neville      Jagielka     Distin     Baines

Coleman    Rodwell   Fellaini   Osman
                            Cahill
                             Saha

Can't see Moyes risking Barkley, Drenthe, Vellios or Stracq in a derby atmosphere from the start.  I don't mind the above team but we really can't afford to play Neville or Heitinga at centre mid because they are not midfield players.  Id be over the moon with a win but can see us getting a draw at best.  We don't generally do clean sheets so I'll go 2-2, Cahill and Jags with or goals
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 25, 2011, 05:57:52 PM
Reply #21

GNSNOEFC

what is the worst part of liverpools team?
the defence.

so lets have ago at them, plus we have the huige advantage of a rowdy goodison crowd.

howard
hibbert jags distin baines
coleman  heitinga rodwell drenthe
saha straq

2 wide men feeding straq and louis

i wouldnt put neville anywhere near the team nor osman. as despite him having a run of 6 good games last season, people seem to have forgotten how crap osman is.

no felli?  ???

September 25, 2011, 06:00:08 PM
Reply #22

GNSNOEFC

also hibbert mostly always starts in derbys so i would expect him to start and actually do want him to start being local and also getting them challenges in

September 25, 2011, 07:25:59 PM
Reply #23

steve81

hes gonna stick cahill up top again i can see it

September 25, 2011, 08:37:57 PM
Reply #24

marky v

Drenthe gave the ball away for the 2nd goal near the half way line then didn't even bother running back, as much as he's a talent he needs to get more of an Everton attitude before he starts a derby match

September 25, 2011, 09:03:23 PM
Reply #25

JoeHart

no felli?  ???
got told he has picked up a knock
Everton forever

September 25, 2011, 09:56:48 PM
Reply #26

Dr. Sponge

I predict...

Howard

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Rodwell Drenthe

Osman

Cahill

Cahill first goal. I can't see a bruise keeping him out of the Derby.

September 25, 2011, 10:10:05 PM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
i'd rather barkley played, if there is a game he'll be pumped up for, it's going to be his first derby,
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 25, 2011, 10:30:35 PM
Reply #28

Fellainis Hairdresser

2-0 lpool , kuyt suarez
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

September 26, 2011, 12:01:34 AM
Reply #29

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
i'd rather barkley played, if there is a game he'll be pumped up for, it's going to be his first derby,

Don't think He's ready tbh, do think he's gonna be quality but he seems to love keeping hold of the ball for as long as humanly possible, dont think he'd have any time on the ball in a derby atmosphere
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!