October 17, 2019, 05:45:54 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 62149 times)

October 01, 2011, 11:37:26 PM
Reply #360

Tinga

October 01, 2011, 11:57:46 PM
Reply #361

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 02, 2011, 12:04:44 AM
Reply #362

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Between Verms war cry and that gif I've been cheered up a bit!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 02, 2011, 12:15:24 AM
Reply #363

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
oh how times change

Did you see my next post on the following page? No sooner had I posted that then he sends Rodwell off.

The ref was actually doing well up to that point, we were getting a lot of decisions.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 02, 2011, 12:45:51 AM
Reply #364

bluestevie

tried posting this earlier but my ps3 wouldn't let me so here goes

disappointed at the result but proud of the lads today in spite of the shocking decision from one of the shittest refs in the league, even my dad whose a red said it wasn't a sending off.

no issues with the pen, was a silly challenge from jags but what a stop from howard

what has happened to jags lately, since the arsenal speculation started his form has been poor. a rest is in order maybe? 
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 02, 2011, 12:56:28 AM
Reply #365

GNSNOEFC

absolute gutted suarez is one cheating twat aswell

October 02, 2011, 01:45:33 AM
Reply #366

Gash

Global Moderator
Just watched the game, I'm absolutely shocked at the red card. I can't believe how close Atkinson was was to it and he still got it wrong. The screaming little cunt writhing around the floor no doubt helped with his decision.

People like Suarez are all that is wrong with the cancer in the game these days. Barely touched and rolling around like they've been shot. I could have never been a footballer, if he'd done that to a team mate of mine I'd have been out to do him after that. Horrible cheating little cunt.

I thought to a man we played really well after that in what was going to be a tough game. At least all our players can leave with their heads held high.

October 02, 2011, 02:07:34 AM
Reply #367

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I blame Si for this tho. In his derby build-up this week he evoked the ghost of Clattenburg as his first trip down memory lane.

Sent from my phone because I want to be like Bally
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 02, 2011, 02:09:48 AM
Reply #368

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Hibberts tackle on Adam was a bad un, they zoomed in on adam grabbing turf and all sorts in general agony.... liverpool attacked he bounced up and joined in

I have to say at time I fucking hate football
Simply simply lovely

October 02, 2011, 02:15:39 AM
Reply #369

Seaforth Blue

Just watched the game, I'm absolutely shocked at the red card. I can't believe how close Atkinson was was to it and he still got it wrong. The screaming little cunt writhing around the floor no doubt helped with his decision.

People like Suarez are all that is wrong with the cancer in the game these days. Barely touched and rolling around like they've been shot. I could have never been a footballer, if he'd done that to a team mate of mine I'd have been out to do him after that. Horrible cheating little cunt.

I thought to a man we played really well after that in what was going to be a tough game. At least all our players can leave with their heads held high.

Couldn't have said it better, Gash lad.
Kopites are Gobshites

October 02, 2011, 03:31:39 AM
Reply #370

It helps non but if Atkinson isn't suspended over that, the FA may as well take a dump on their respect campaign as it has to go both ways.

Respect is earned, not demanded and it's earned through integrity and honesty something that I'm beginning to question in this sport.  The transparency of decisions in the Rugby World Cup not only makes today's decision hard to take but brings the whole sport into disrepute.
Limpar feeds it to Gary Ablett,left side of the penalty area Amokachi’s unmarked,Is this four? It is four.

October 02, 2011, 04:54:10 AM
Reply #371

Azz

I can not believe the derby isn't on 1st and I'm in even more disbelief that the City and United games are on ahead!  They better give a lot of fucking time to it!

October 02, 2011, 05:17:02 AM
Reply #372

nomorechang

RIP
On next , whats the odds on this being a cover up ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 02, 2011, 05:39:18 AM
Reply #373

nomorechang

RIP
How much of a prick is Dogleash ?
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 02, 2011, 12:26:37 PM
Reply #374

nomorechang

RIP

diabolical decision by Atkinson and proof Suarez is a cheat
Alan Ball