October 19, 2019, 01:49:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 62238 times)

September 25, 2011, 01:53:00 AM
Read 62238 times

Gary Iceman

get your predictions/team/formation and anything else in here, this is gonna be another hard game. i personally wouldnt go with 4-4-2, maybe velios and then cahill in behind. thats his fave position. i would play also play drenthe on the left and coleman/guaye on the right, get the crosses in for the big man and tiny tim who as we all know has got a great leap on him.my prediction is 2-2 velios both goals, i know your gonna say im dreaming but im always optimistic :)
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

September 26, 2011, 02:45:49 AM
Reply #1

Gary Iceman

i would have gueye on the bench in place of neville,
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

September 28, 2011, 06:43:41 PM
Reply #2

Gary Iceman

howard
                                             hibbert  jags  distin baines
                                                           rodwell
                                              coleman  fellaini  drenthe
                                                       cahill/osman
                                                           velios