October 20, 2019, 06:39:11 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 62279 times)

September 28, 2011, 08:25:22 PM
Read 62279 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We can change Suarez's name to mini- Tevez. He is more than capable of causing plenty of crap in the dressing room

Sent from my phone because I want to be like Bally
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 29, 2011, 12:26:55 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Gerrard to fuck his leg up again.

That would be class.

I hope not, hate wishing injury on others. Hope he does score a screaming og tho
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 29, 2011, 12:53:46 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Agree with this, his best years are behind him.

But still capable of winning a game and you know it will happen against us.

September 29, 2011, 11:36:06 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

October 01, 2011, 01:03:59 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Rodwell man-marking Suarez isn't a bad idea, he did a good job on Silva and if we take Suarez out of the game then we neutralize most of their attacking threat.

But we neutralize us going forward too.

October 01, 2011, 04:12:32 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not really, no. In fact, not at all.

One less person to pass to in midfield means long ball to the forwards. We won't be able to keep hold of it and they will bring it back. The cycle will be repeated ad nauseam.

October 01, 2011, 05:12:43 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Has to be

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines
Rodwell Fellaini
Barkley Osman Bily
Cahill

In my opinion
It wont tho

Coleman for Barkley will be the only change to that line up.

October 01, 2011, 05:19:39 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Yeh probably, coleman looks fucked to me......... on a side me and you gonna keep this site alive at the mo?

For maybe 20 min as still at work, then have to run.

October 01, 2011, 07:42:42 PM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What a game tho. Hit decision for the red and many others but we have to get on with it.
One thing I really hate about the ref is his playing if rugby style advantage for Liverpool.
Liverpool are awful and play even more hoofball than we do.

October 01, 2011, 07:49:16 PM
Reply #9

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He can't put Drenthe on he makes too many mistakes. Now isnot the time for gun-ho approaches. Neville for Osman at some point and Vellios for Saha at some point. I would try Barkley with 20 min to go for Coleman or Cahill.

October 02, 2011, 02:07:34 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I blame Si for this tho. In his derby build-up this week he evoked the ghost of Clattenburg as his first trip down memory lane.