October 22, 2019, 03:47:24 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 62372 times)

October 01, 2011, 08:33:08 PM
Reply #30

cantoffee

Fuck you atkinson, that's a second yellow you pussy. Send that cunt off.

October 01, 2011, 08:34:49 PM
Reply #31

cantoffee

refs been a shocker, but we have been shambolic at times

We really haven't, we've been undone by a poor decision that has left us with a lack of legs towards the end of the match and they have capitalised.

October 01, 2011, 08:36:14 PM
Reply #32

cantoffee

Fuck you Carroll with your faggy hair.

October 01, 2011, 08:40:42 PM
Reply #33

cantoffee

Ok, it's bad that our fans are throwing things at Suarez, but then he uses it as a distraction to try and catch us out? What a cunt!

October 01, 2011, 08:47:48 PM
Reply #34

cantoffee

ILB's right we've given away posession so stupidly at times just punting it forward. It's not that great when it's 11 on 11 but just thrwoing away posession like that is stupid.

We've been alright though, some of the Saha shots we're good efforts. This game was a write off the second we went down to 10.

I don't disagree that we've given away too much possession today, but with someone like Yakubu up front that wouldn't have been as much of a problem. I thought Saha was good today and looked dangerous, but I think Yakubu's ability to hold the ball up and come deep or move out to the flanks would have been beneficial in preventing the ball from coming right back at us.

Yes, I know we don't have that option anymore, but I didn't think there was much Moyes could have changed today. We were undone by a terrible decision and some poor defending, Jags was bad today and a ball playing defender would also have gone a long way to helping us keep the ball.

October 01, 2011, 08:53:41 PM
Reply #35

cantoffee

I hate it when they say controversial decision. It wasn't fucking controversial is was very clearly wrong, it wasn't even a fucking foul.

So mad right now, we were going to win this game and Rodwell was going to run the show, you could tell he was up for it, that was his fourth strong and clean tackle of the game.

October 01, 2011, 08:57:22 PM
Reply #36

cantoffee

October 01, 2011, 08:58:24 PM
Reply #37

cantoffee

has moyes been interviewed yet?

I do wonder what he'll say.

Probably say that we've done all we can under the circumstances and that we'll be appealing the red card, doesn't want to risk a ban. Although I'd wish he'd just call him a cunt.