October 20, 2019, 09:05:22 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 62292 times)

September 26, 2011, 01:03:51 AM
Read 62292 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Howard

Hibbert                    Jagielka                      Distin                 Baines

Fellaini                Rodwell

Coleman                                                   Drenthe

Osman

Vellios

Bench; Mucha, Heitinga, Neville, Barkley, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Stracqualursi
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 28, 2011, 11:21:20 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
If we go at them from the whistle with a packed goodison in full voice then I reckon we'll win and look reasonably comfortable.

If we approach it the way we usually approach games and even stick Cahill up front, they'll destroy us.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 29, 2011, 12:33:54 AM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Gerrard to fuck his leg up again.

That would be class.

What a lovely person you must be...

September 29, 2011, 12:45:36 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry for not showing any sensitivity towards someone who gets paid loads of money, injured or not, plus him being our rivals main player and threat.  Which him being out will improve our chances.

I never wished death and disabilty on him, so get the fuck off your high house mate.

Think you meant horse, mate..

September 29, 2011, 12:46:07 AM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I think we would be better off if he played, he isn't match fit and would try too hard.  I don't think we should fear Gerrard anymore.

Agree with this, his best years are behind him.

October 01, 2011, 12:48:21 AM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Rodwell man-marking Suarez isn't a bad idea, he did a good job on Silva and if we take Suarez out of the game then we neutralize most of their attacking threat.

October 01, 2011, 05:10:07 PM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
For me Drenthe needs to start

Right Back is probably their weakest area so a proper left winger with pace like him would tear them apart.

October 01, 2011, 05:56:23 PM
Reply #7

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Glad Saha is starting.

Pissed off about Drenthe though

October 01, 2011, 10:47:35 PM
Reply #8

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
That was the worst reffing performence ive seen since clattenburg, surely someone has to take note of these blatent bias of officals, the f.a. must look into it and deduct liverpool points, the amount they get away with is unreal

It's not just Liverpool though, so many teams get away with shit like Liverpool got away with today.

Saw somewhere that Atkinson has had more red cards successfully appealed than any other official in this country, surely that says it all.

We have to many refs in this league who just aren't up to scratch and it's not just costing us points, it's ruining this league.

October 01, 2011, 11:57:46 PM
Reply #9

Verm

NSNO Subscriber