October 23, 2019, 05:09:44 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 62475 times)

September 25, 2011, 04:06:54 PM
Read 62475 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say if Cahill is physically able to walk he will play.  Really hope that there is a proper striker out there though and Cahill is joining from the midfield.  Hibbo has done nothing wrong but can see Neville taking over at right back.  I can see this team:

Howard

Neville      Jagielka     Distin     Baines

Coleman    Rodwell   Fellaini   Osman
                            Cahill
                             Saha

Can't see Moyes risking Barkley, Drenthe, Vellios or Stracq in a derby atmosphere from the start.  I don't mind the above team but we really can't afford to play Neville or Heitinga at centre mid because they are not midfield players.  Id be over the moon with a win but can see us getting a draw at best.  We don't generally do clean sheets so I'll go 2-2, Cahill and Jags with or goals
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 26, 2011, 12:01:34 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
i'd rather barkley played, if there is a game he'll be pumped up for, it's going to be his first derby,

Don't think He's ready tbh, do think he's gonna be quality but he seems to love keeping hold of the ball for as long as humanly possible, dont think he'd have any time on the ball in a derby atmosphere
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 30, 2011, 04:20:17 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Must admit I'm quite concerned about this one the closer it gets. My main worry is that we won't pick the right starting 11. If we focus on just trying to contain them,with Cahill up front on his own I can see a horror show and last minute defeat. Would truly love to see us Attack them and batter them tomorrow as all the horrible red shites in work have already started givin it loads 'Suarez is gonna destroy ya', all that, and I hate that horrible dirty little cheating bastard!Come on Blues let's beat these!

October 01, 2011, 04:54:15 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What's wrong with Heitinga?

At first I assumed injured but could see it being a sly dig about him not being in the starting 11. Then again he shouldn't be anyway!

October 01, 2011, 05:35:29 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone have that classic Derby dream where you wake up knowing what the result will be?

When I have these I usually put a bet on it just in case, I dreamt that we won 3-2 with a Conor McAleny hat trick.

Worth a punt?

That's almost definitely gonna happen!get down the bookies NOW!

October 01, 2011, 09:48:07 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Just on my way home now and I'm fuming!and nothing is gonna make me feel any better. I honestly believe Atkinson went into that game intent on making sure Liverpool won. Ridiculous decision, not helped by Suarez staying down, he is a disgrace the Uruguayan. Was made up when Jags refused to shake hands with him, when he dies he will rot in hell!all game he's round the ref asking for a card, gloating in front of our fans, wanted to run on the pitch and chin the little shit!same goes for Lucas Leiva and Kuyt, cheating right the way through that game. It's hard to actually comment on any of the football.we did all that we could do knowing even if we won the ball cleanly we would be punished every time,and that even if we were fouled we would never get the decisions

Was a real pity cos the crowd was well up for it and the players were responding. But the referee ruined it.that was the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen.it was like an exaggerated version of what I imagined in my worst nightmares last night. Cahill and Osman seemed really riled by the red and I was stunned that Atkinson didn't find a way to send off Cahill. The lads battled their hearts out but it was always going to be a losing battle. Drenthe impressed me when he came on, looked to take people on and was denied a blatant foul late on by man of the match Atkinson. I really hope he never refs us agains but were running out of refs that I would be happy to have as they all seem to hate us!rant over.pissed off!

October 02, 2011, 12:04:44 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Between Verms war cry and that gif I've been cheered up a bit!