October 14, 2019, 04:12:24 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 62090 times)

October 01, 2011, 08:59:51 PM
Read 62090 times

nomorechang

RIP
Your name Atkinson? Any criticism at that performance with ten men for 70 minutes is a total sham. Are you sure your an Evertonian?

sHes an Arsenal " fan " and a total WUM
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 01, 2011, 09:13:01 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
A decent report on the game

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/8799004/Everton-0-Liverpool-2-match-report.html

" The Merseyside derby was designed, sculptured and utterly disfigured by the incompetence of referee Martin Atkinson."
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 01, 2011, 09:55:23 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
Alan Ball

October 02, 2011, 05:17:02 AM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
On next , whats the odds on this being a cover up ?
Alan Ball

October 02, 2011, 05:39:18 AM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
How much of a prick is Dogleash ?
Alan Ball

October 02, 2011, 12:26:37 PM
Reply #5

nomorechang

RIP

diabolical decision by Atkinson and proof Suarez is a cheat
Alan Ball