October 18, 2019, 03:19:55 PM

Author Topic: Champs League  (Read 12150 times)

September 29, 2011, 03:05:00 PM
Reply #105

Haile GAZrselassie

I can see Arsenal doing a " Everton " this year , drop loads of points up until xmas then have a great run when the injured return and some players hit a bit of form but by then its too late to get involved where it matters , amongst the top 4

Who's missing from their current team that is going to help them pick up so many points though buddy?

Wilshere is the only main casualty of any real importance to them.

Their defending at times just now makes me wonder if they've been drinking before the match.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

September 29, 2011, 03:55:20 PM
Reply #106

nomorechang

RIP
Who's missing from their current team that is going to help them pick up so many points though buddy?

Wilshere is the only main casualty of any real importance to them.

Their defending at times just now makes me wonder if they've been drinking before the match.

Van Persie and Ramsey were on the bench last night , Gervinho , was he banned ? ... and who knows who they'll sign in January ? maybe a player who had the same influence as Donovan did for us ? they could do with Arshavin getting back to his old form and Vermhaillen returning .
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

September 29, 2011, 05:20:56 PM
Reply #107

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Arsenal's defending was absolutely shambolic once again.

I genuinely feel they are finished as a champions league team. They wont be in it next year without question.

I can even see them being out of the league placings for europe all together.

I think this is just a wind up attempt at ILB  :snigger:, but I actually agree with that.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 29, 2011, 08:25:35 PM
Reply #108

Haile GAZrselassie

I think this is just a wind up attempt at ILB  :snigger:, but I actually agree with that.

No mate.

I started a thread before the season had started asking for opinions on where folk think Arsenal will finish this season and I stated in there I reckon they could really, really struggle if they got off to a bad start.

The way they've defended so far against some awful teams (Blackburn, Olympiacos) just confirms this to me.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

September 29, 2011, 08:32:03 PM
Reply #109

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No mate.

I started a thread before the season had started asking for opinions on where folk think Arsenal will finish this season and I stated in there I reckon they could really, really struggle if they got off to a bad start.

The way they've defended so far against some awful teams (Blackburn, Olympiacos) just confirms this to me.

Agreed, also there gonna be fucked when Van Persie gets injured aswell. 4th has never been so open unfortunately I think the shite will get there, only because there the best of a bad bunch.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 29, 2011, 08:34:55 PM
Reply #110

Shogun

Administrator
Agreed, also there gonna be fucked when Van Persie gets injured aswell. 4th has never been so open unfortunately I think the shite will get there, only because there the best of a bad bunch.
spurs have better players i think.

September 29, 2011, 08:35:26 PM
Reply #111

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I could see Spurs getting there again. I think it's going to a matter of the best of the also rans though as I can see all the contenders dropping a fair number of points.

February 23, 2012, 04:30:36 AM
Reply #112

Shogun

Administrator
Oh only one prem side won this week... Compared to 2 german sides.

Does that prove the epl is shit?
none won this week does that mean that the Swiss league is better than the German league?

February 23, 2012, 04:47:36 AM
Reply #113

Optimistic Blue

This proves once and for all that the german league is in a irreverseable decline, definatley the worst league in europe at the moment
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

February 23, 2012, 04:50:17 AM
Reply #114

Shogun

Administrator
Best team in England narrowly avoided defeat at home to a poor Swiss team last night too.
Can't be that poor.