October 17, 2019, 08:36:29 PM

Author Topic: Champs League  (Read 12148 times)

September 28, 2011, 03:35:16 AM
Reply #30

Shogun

Administrator
According to 5live Tevez has refused to play for City.

He's not being biased either Shogun, Bayern have absolutely mullered City. Particularly in the 2nd half.
he is though, city clearly should have had a pen, and that appeal bayern had was never a pen it was actually good defending

September 28, 2011, 03:37:53 AM
Reply #31

Blue Phoenix

Man Utd 3-3 Basel final score.

September 28, 2011, 03:40:44 AM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
I wish Tevez would carry out his threat to retire and just fuck off. Horrible cunt.

September 28, 2011, 03:43:00 AM
Reply #33

ilikebrunettes

probably the most comfortbale CL you will see.

best league in the world? what a crock of shit
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 28, 2011, 03:43:19 AM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Should of taken the bet ILB, now at least I can still call you an idiot. LOL. Just messing. Man City absolutely thrashed by Bayern. Imagne we had to play Bayern, Moyes would have to park a ship never mind a bus.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 28, 2011, 03:46:22 AM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
probably the most comfortbale CL you will see.

best league in the world? what a crock of shit
its the most entertaining.

September 28, 2011, 03:46:56 AM
Reply #36

ilikebrunettes

such a huge gulf in class. Pretty scary really.

bayern toyed with them in the 2nd half... and i think they had about another 3 gears to go into.

September 28, 2011, 03:48:50 AM
Reply #37

Blue Phoenix

Does anyone know when the 2 hour Talksport phone-in on Man City's 'Anti-Football' tactics against a superior footballing side starts?

September 28, 2011, 03:51:19 AM
Reply #38

Haile GAZrselassie

its the most entertaining.

Depends on what you find entertaining mate.

The Spanish and German leagues are streets ahead in terms of teams able to play football, and the German league is just as fast paced as the PL.

But to be fair. I dont think many football fans with minds of their own beleiived the EPL to be the best league in the world. That's just the line Sky and the likes of Alan Smith, Andy Gray, Jamie Redknapp and Paul Merson try to peddle every week.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

September 28, 2011, 03:52:20 AM
Reply #39

Gash

Global Moderator
Mancini confirmed that Tevez refused to play. Bad shit that.

September 28, 2011, 03:52:37 AM
Reply #40

ilikebrunettes

Tevez refused to go on the pitch...

cant say i blame him

September 28, 2011, 03:52:56 AM
Reply #41

Haile GAZrselassie

Does anyone know when the 2 hour Talksport phone-in on Man City's 'Anti-Football' tactics against a superior footballing side starts?

But tomorrow Adrian Durham will tell us how, over two legs, City would beat Barca.

And btw, Mancini has just confirmed Tevez refused to play tonight.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

September 28, 2011, 03:55:23 AM
Reply #42

nomorechang

RIP
Should of taken the bet ILB, now at least I can still call you an idiot. LOL. Just messing. Man City absolutely thrashed by Bayern. Imagne we had to play Bayern, Moyes would have to park a ship never mind a bus.
So go on ... If we were to play Bayern , how would you do it ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

September 28, 2011, 03:58:49 AM
Reply #43

Amata

Geoff Shreeves said that during the game Tevez refused to warm up, Dzeko was exchanging heated words with Mancini after coming off and Zabaletta had to be calmed down by Platt.  Thats all without Balotelli even getting a mention.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

September 28, 2011, 04:00:40 AM
Reply #44

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So go on ... If we were to play Bayern , how would you do it ?

Put out my strongest team, give them a good talking too. Get the tactics spot on. Grab my Quraan and start praying.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...