November 17, 2019, 10:42:43 AM

Author Topic: Champs League  (Read 12212 times)

September 28, 2011, 04:37:13 AM
Reply #60

ilikebrunettes

Except ILB.

i didnt.. just said it wasnt the best league in the world
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 28, 2011, 04:38:25 AM
Reply #61

Shogun

Administrator
i didnt.. just said it wasnt the best league in the world
what is? and why?

September 28, 2011, 04:38:45 AM
Reply #62

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He probably wants his contract terminated, then he can move. WOuld you be able to throw away a million quid a month just like that. I would suck it up and play for Liverpool if I had to and score the last minute penalty to relegate Everton. For goodness sake. Tevez, absolute disgrace.
Pity we not playing City this weekend. Damn our luck. We might of only lost 1-0
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 28, 2011, 04:40:57 AM
Reply #63

Amata

I've got to agree with Mancini. Disgraceful behaviour from any player, let alone when your being paid massively to do your job and the manager is asking you to do that job.

There's a reason Ferguson didn't want him. he command respect, but I'm pretty sure none of this will come as a surprise to SAF.

There's also a reason no one else came in for Tevez in the summer and it's not just money. He's a great player but he also nothing but trouble. Not many managers are going to pay that kind of money for someone that is getting a history of spitting the dummy out.

I agree he's a disgrace but he never once refused to play for Man U even though he was regularly on the bench.  You would not get away with doing half of the things he's done whilst playing for Fergie and being surrounded by the likes of Giggs, Neville, Scholes who are Man U through and through. 

He's gone to Man City where he is surrounded by a load of other players there for the same reason-to do a job and get paid. If they win its great but if they lose, ah well we still get our £££££.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

September 28, 2011, 04:45:10 AM
Reply #64

ilikebrunettes

what is? and why?

la liga is the best technically and has the best players

the Bundesliga is the most competitve and the best run

Seria a is the best tactically

so what is the premiership the best at?

September 28, 2011, 04:57:39 AM
Reply #65

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
la liga is the best technically and has the best players

the Bundesliga is the most competitve and the best run

Seria a is the best tactically

so what is the premiership the best at?

The EPL is the most fun. I really do enjoy watching it more than any other football except the Champion's league, Euro's and the World Cup
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 28, 2011, 05:05:02 AM
Reply #66

Gash

Global Moderator
I agree he's a disgrace but he never once refused to play for Man U even though he was regularly on the bench.  You would not get away with doing half of the things he's done whilst playing for Fergie and being surrounded by the likes of Giggs, Neville, Scholes who are Man U through and through. 

He's gone to Man City where he is surrounded by a load of other players there for the same reason-to do a job and get paid. If they win its great but if they lose, ah well we still get our £££££.

He never refused to play, but he was still a petulant twat, waving goodbye to the supporters when he was subbed etc. Like I said, I'm pretty sure SAF knew what was coming.

I hope the Man City money men see what he has done to the club's image tonight and let him stew for the remainder of his contract. I'vr never been a massive fan of Mancini, but I actually feel pretty sorry for him seeing him interviewed.

Interesting that Hughes, who signed him, tried to defend him on Sky. For once I agreed with Souness.

September 28, 2011, 05:22:54 AM
Reply #67

ilikebrunettes

Mario Gomes has scored 50 in his last 47 games

wow

September 28, 2011, 05:26:08 AM
Reply #68

Ridge

Mario Gomes has scored 50 in his last 47 games

wow
That's in a shit league though. :whistle:

September 28, 2011, 05:27:53 AM
Reply #69

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Any chance City will loan Tevez to us. We can keep him till they ready to let him go.

September 28, 2011, 05:28:22 AM
Reply #70

Optimistic Blue

LMAO City would twat every other Bundesliga team off the park, so would the shite, so would Chelsea

If the quality of the premier league is so shite then why have english teams been getting to european finals conecutivly for 6 years now?

Tevez is just a tumour on the world of football, that is the single most disgraceful thing you can do to a team whose pays for everything beyond your wildest dreams and the fans who worship the ground you walk on and support you through thick and thin, he has to retire and end this whole pathetic charade he calls a career
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

September 28, 2011, 05:35:57 AM
Reply #71

ilikebrunettes

I love how you go back 6 years... why not only go back 3 years? maybe we should go back 20 years?

City would? strange? they couldn't twat Napoli... And Chelsea struggeled hugely with leverkusen

September 28, 2011, 05:39:33 AM
Reply #72

Shogun

Administrator
I love how you go back 6 years... why not only go back 3 years? maybe we should go back 20 years?

City would? strange? they couldn't twat Napoli... And Chelsea struggeled hugely with leverkusen
napoli would twat any other team in the bunesliga as well, and chelsea won by the same margin as munich did tonight.
[

September 28, 2011, 05:43:21 AM
Reply #73

ilikebrunettes

napoli would twat any other team in the bunesliga as well, and chelsea won by the same margin as munich did tonight.
[

yeah but Leverkusen are a mid table Bundesliga side who have lost their manager and best player.

napoli would get stuffed by an on form Dortmund and probably Schalke.

Love how everyone is suddenly claiming Napoli are the dogs bollocks

September 28, 2011, 05:55:38 AM
Reply #74

Optimistic Blue

I think Schalke are badly shite to be honest
you cant take the right out of Kenwright