October 18, 2019, 08:31:58 PM

Author Topic: Alan Irvine wins 4th game out of 5 for Sheffield Wednesday  (Read 1486 times)

January 31, 2010, 01:46:51 AM
Read 1486 times

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Glad to see he is proving his critics wrong. Although I don't think he actually had too many at Preston.

January 31, 2010, 02:20:55 AM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

Well aren't Wednesday a better team than Preston anyway?

Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

January 31, 2010, 02:56:42 AM
Reply #2

evertonjoe

I personally hope that Preston falter now serves them right for prematurely getting rid of Irvine. Hewas a great servant to Everton and it's always nice to see him do well

R.A.P Music

January 31, 2010, 03:27:29 AM
Reply #3

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Well aren't Wednesday a better team than Preston anyway?

Financially probably not but in every other respect, definitely.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

January 31, 2010, 05:38:48 AM
Reply #4

Gary Iceman

I personally hope that Preston falter now serves them right for prematurely getting rid of Irvine. Hewas a great servant to Everton and it's always nice to see him do well

im with you on this one, i use to look out for preston when moyes left them to see how they would cope without him. and then when irvine went there i was made up for them, but now i look out for sheffield wednesdays scores, cos i dont like the way preston got rid of irvine
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

February 01, 2010, 12:42:03 PM
Reply #5

Chaz

Hope he continues this way and stuffs it up the Preston chairman's ass.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.