October 19, 2019, 09:24:22 AM

Author Topic: Court injunction  (Read 9141 times)

January 29, 2010, 04:09:39 PM
Read 9141 times

toffeeglas

Anyone know who the footballer is, capped by England who has taken out an injunction to stop the papers revealing his name with regards to him slipping it to a team mate's Mrs...

January 29, 2010, 04:48:46 PM
Reply #1

Ridge

Not John Terry, and he certainly wasn't shagging Wayne Bridge's missus.

January 29, 2010, 05:12:35 PM
Reply #2

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Not John Terry, and he certainly wasn't shagging Wayne Bridge's missus.

That's good because they aren't even teammates.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

January 29, 2010, 05:15:19 PM
Reply #3

Ridge

Not in the same club since last january, but they are in theory England team mates as Bridge sometimes gets called up.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:25:43 PM by Ridge »

January 29, 2010, 05:40:12 PM
Reply #4

toffeeglas

Apparently, it's a striker

January 29, 2010, 05:55:18 PM
Reply #5

Derek

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 29, 2010, 06:24:51 PM
Reply #6

Ridge

It wouldn't surprise me if any of the information or names mentioned are red herrings, often happens when things like this go viral.

January 29, 2010, 08:51:03 PM
Reply #7

Ridge

January 29, 2010, 09:59:41 PM
Reply #8

toffeeglas

Excellent stuff. Although I have now lost a tenner bet.... My money was on Defoe

January 29, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
Reply #9

Ridge

Here's the lady who had some JT in her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/13/footie-wayne-and-his-vanessa-split-up-115875-21893319/

In addition to what has been reported, she was apparently pregnant from the incident and had an abortion.

And Wayne Bridge also is supposed to have said he won't play for England, while he is in the team and/or captain.

May open the way for Leighton to get a call up, then Ashley Cole might not be able to get a train to the game in time, he's straight in the first team. Well probably not, but he will certainly have a better chance.

January 30, 2010, 03:26:53 AM
Reply #10

Derek

My lord.

Is it too much to ask for a captain with some fucking decency? As such a figure head he should be above this crap.

Jags for England Captain.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 30, 2010, 03:45:32 AM
Reply #11

Gash

Global Moderator
Here's the lady who had some JT in her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/13/footie-wayne-and-his-vanessa-split-up-115875-21893319/

In addition to what has been reported, she was apparently pregnant from the incident and had an abortion.

And Wayne Bridge also is supposed to have said he won't play for England, while he is in the team and/or captain.

May open the way for Leighton to get a call up, then Ashley Cole might not be able to get a train to the game in time, he's straight in the first team. Well probably not, but he will certainly have a better chance.

Sounds like JT was keeping her warm while Bridge was up North.

Poor lad, this won't help him with all the image rights he was trying to flog this year as England captain.  :wanker:

What makes it worse, is, according to the ITV news earlier, he was voted father of the year 2009. Fucking hypocrite.

January 30, 2010, 03:54:33 AM
Reply #12

Ridge

Sounds like JT was keeping her warm while Bridge was up North.

Poor lad, this won't help him with all the image rights he was trying to flog this year as England captain.  :wanker:

What makes it worse, is, according to the ITV news earlier, he was voted father of the year 2009. Fucking hypocrite.
Slipping her the old JT, I reckon the bird looks like a bit of a goer anyway, Ashley probably had a go to, was possibly around the time he was swinging like Tiger. Maybe Terry could get a endorsement from durex, or Vagisil (for cunts).

It will be interesting to see what Capello does, he likes his discipline and how many players will want him left on the sidelines with their bit of tail while they are playing?

With regard to father of the year, it's still probably better than Kerry Katona getting mum of the year.

January 30, 2010, 03:56:45 AM
Reply #13

Gash

Global Moderator
Slipping her the old JT, I reckon the bird looks like a bit of a goer anyway, Ashley probably had a go to, was possibly around the time he was swinging like Tiger. Maybe Terry could get a endorsement from durex, or Vagisil (for cunts).

It will be interesting to see what Capello does, he likes his discipline and how many players will want him left on the sidelines with their bit of tail while they are playing?

With regard to father of the year, it's still probably better than Kerry Katona getting mum of the year.

Now, there's a realtionship that would get the reality tv bosses excited.

January 30, 2010, 04:17:21 AM
Reply #14

Ridge

Now, there's a realtionship that would get the reality tv bosses excited.

Terry would have to fight MGP, I think he called shotgun on Katona.

Do you know who I feel sorry for in all of this, none of them, well maybe the kids. Terry's wife must have known what she was marrying in to, dad's a coke dealer and Terry is a cock. Bridge always struck me as an even bigger twat than Terry.