October 14, 2019, 03:23:54 AM

Author Topic: Court injunction  (Read 9124 times)

January 30, 2010, 04:20:45 AM
Reply #15

Derek

Bellends, the lot of them.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 30, 2010, 04:45:04 AM
Reply #16

Gary Iceman

that happened with jonathan greening and gareth southgate when they both played for boro
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 30, 2010, 04:54:26 AM
Reply #17

Ridge

that happened with jonathan greening and gareth southgate when they both played for boro
I assume Southgate's missus was the one getting some Greening, never heard that before.

January 30, 2010, 05:13:03 AM
Reply #18

Gary Iceman

yeah m8 greening was banging southgate's missus.the reason i know is my ex from a while ago also use to see greenin.they met in scarbrough, they still keep in touch, i have spoke to him on the fone about football and stuff..
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 30, 2010, 05:27:19 AM
Reply #19

Robber Rodwell

maybe southgates big nose got in the way of his badge munching and the missus decided to start playing away from home dirty beggars

January 30, 2010, 05:39:03 AM
Reply #20

Ridge

yeah m8 greening was banging southgate's missus.the reason i know is my ex from a while ago also use to see greenin.they met in scarbrough, they still keep in touch, i have spoke to him on the fone about football and stuff..
That's quite weird, must have been interesting talking to him. Poor old Southgate, nothing seems to go his way, though I imagine he is a bit of boring bloke, very little charisma.

January 30, 2010, 05:40:22 AM
Reply #21

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Bridge strikes me as a bloke who fails to satisfy women, wouldnt suprise me if she got some liquorice root from Drogba aswel

January 30, 2010, 06:20:53 AM
Reply #22

Haile GAZrselassie

why has john terry not appeared in the papers with half of his head missing?

if anyone. and i do mean ANYONE no matter who it was had banged my mrs knowing full well who i was then they would be lucky to be alive the following morning after i caught up with them.

if i thought they'd beat me a square go then id be going in tooled up.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

January 30, 2010, 06:26:32 AM
Reply #23

Ridge

Bridge strikes me as a bloke who fails to satisfy women, wouldnt suprise me if she got some liquorice root from Drogba aswel
I spoke to a bloke in a pub many moons ago, who claimed he had been drinking with Bridge as they had mutual friends. He said that he was saying it must be good being a footballer and getting to play for England and Bridge had said its just like any other job, you don't always want to do it. The bloke who said it was also a cock, so I was never sure how true it might have been.

January 30, 2010, 02:44:46 PM
Reply #24

KevtheRat

Rumours are that Terry is the real father of Bridges son, we shall see!!

January 30, 2010, 04:00:08 PM
Reply #25

Derek

It gets better!
Clarion Call.

January 30, 2010, 04:08:37 PM
Reply #26

evertonjoe

I heard he slept with Tiger Woods.

R.A.P Music

January 30, 2010, 04:54:03 PM
Reply #27

ally2

No doubt this will be brushed under the carpet again by the likes of SKY etc.  Just one 'lionheart' performance will have the whole thing forgotten.  After all, he's the heart and soul of England, a natural born leader, the epitome of passion, and goes in where it hurts.  Twat.

January 30, 2010, 04:57:41 PM
Reply #28

Derek

Absolutely.

If it all comes out I wonder if his position as Captain becomes untenable?
Clarion Call.

January 30, 2010, 05:08:10 PM
Reply #29

Thom

Administrator
Well it's splashed over all the newspapers this morning so he's got nowhere to hide from it now.

This will really be a test of Capello's man management skills. Do he give the armband to another player who deserves it more and, whisper it quietly, even drop Terry as an example?