October 20, 2019, 09:16:15 PM

Author Topic: Court injunction  (Read 9145 times)

January 30, 2010, 05:18:52 PM
Reply #30

Gareth

What a bastard.

Wish Chelsea were playing Citeh this weekend and Bridge was fit. Would have been very interesting to say the least!

January 30, 2010, 05:57:03 PM
Reply #31

Gumpinio

This will really be a test of Capello's man management skills. Do he give the armband to another player who deserves it more and, whisper it quietly, even drop Terry as an example?

Make Bridge and Terry room mates and hide weapons about the room.  Hammer under the pillow, screwdriver behind the telly......
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

January 30, 2010, 06:42:46 PM
Reply #32

fast lane

Just heard all about it on Football Focus.

I can't see Capello keeping him on as England captain.
As Lawro said, the skipper needs to be sqeaky clean.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

January 30, 2010, 06:46:06 PM
Reply #33

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Make Bridge and Terry room mates and hide weapons about the room.  Hammer under the pillow, screwdriver behind the telly......

Like a miniature Battle Royale

January 30, 2010, 07:30:09 PM
Reply #34

claimabstract

why has john terry not appeared in the papers with half of his head missing?

if anyone. and i do mean ANYONE no matter who it was had banged my mrs knowing full well who i was then they would be lucky to be alive the following morning after i caught up with them.

if i thought they'd beat me a square go then id be going in tooled up.

Because your wife was an involuntary party?  Come on.  People shag who they can, more often than not.  If someone shags your wife, much more blame rests on your wife than on the bloke for betraying your relationship, and on you for being in a relationship that wasn't sound.  A violent reaction to that situation reverts men back to childhood, if not the neanderthal period.

January 30, 2010, 08:11:53 PM
Reply #35

Derek

So if he goes, who gets the captaincy? Gerrard? Ferdinand?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 30, 2010, 08:18:04 PM
Reply #36

evertonjoe

So if he goes, who gets the captaincy? Gerrard? Ferdinand?

Probably Gerrard or Possibly Rooney in a lead by example sort of way afterall our hopes of winning the world cup really do depend on Wayne. If Terry is dropped does that mean Lescott will be starting because if so we're fucked.

R.A.P Music

January 30, 2010, 08:19:40 PM
Reply #37

Derek

I'm not sure Terry will be dropped for the WC. He might miss a friendly but he'll be back playing in S.A, but just without the armband.

Rooney would be a decent shout.
Clarion Call.

January 30, 2010, 09:45:13 PM
Reply #38

.Rimbo.

Terry would have to fight MGP, I think he called shotgun on Katona.

Do you know who I feel sorry for in all of this, none of them, well maybe the kids. Terry's wife must have known what she was marrying in to, dad's a coke dealer and Terry is a cock. Bridge always struck me as an even bigger twat than Terry.

And lest we forget that "Oh John Terry's maaaa, she loves the scouse cock!"

January 31, 2010, 05:55:24 AM
Reply #39

Gash

Global Moderator

January 31, 2010, 06:12:25 AM
Reply #40

Craig_1878

I'm not sure Terry will be dropped for the WC. He might miss a friendly but he'll be back playing in S.A, but just without the armband.

Rooney would be a decent shout.

Agreed, Just make sure he stays away from th grannys!
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

January 31, 2010, 06:54:22 AM
Reply #41

Sheedys left foot

Burnley fans after a foul by him sang  " same old Terry, always cheating " made me laugh, then after the game finished,  commentator says " i can see the the headlines tommorow, Terry plays away, and scores "
CHUNK,I LOVE YOU CHUNK.

January 31, 2010, 03:59:37 PM
Reply #42

Derek

Lot's of "away goal scoring" jokes around the lesser papers today. :)
Clarion Call.

February 01, 2010, 03:43:52 AM
Reply #43

Robioto

I hate Joh Terry. I don't care if he is England captain, he shouldn't be. In my top 3 most haed players ever.

February 01, 2010, 03:52:27 AM
Reply #44

ally2

I hate Joh Terry. I don't care if he is England captain, he shouldn't be. In my top 3 most haed players ever.

Same here.  Total scumbag. 

As for Gerrard for captain - can't see that after everyone has seen him on CCTV.