November 23, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea V Everton  (Read 31299 times)

October 10, 2011, 12:31:30 PM
Read 31299 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Quite fancy us to get something out of this one, I'm going for a 1-1 draw

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Rodwell Osman
                     Cahill
                     Saha

This is how I think we will line up, though perhaps Drenthe will come in for Coleman as he has looked off the pace recently. Osman has too but I don't think we will see him dropped unless injured.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 10, 2011, 01:09:50 PM
Reply #1

christiffa25

Don't think we will see drenthe starting till after this run of tough games. Osman looks like he's been pushed out left which is not his best possition.

I think your spot on with what he will start with for Chelsea. Moyes likes his trusted players for these big games.

October 10, 2011, 02:22:32 PM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Spot on there Stealth
I however can only see a 2 0 defeat. I really am worried as to where our goals are going to come from

Simply simply lovely

October 10, 2011, 02:58:06 PM
Reply #3

RICH

cant see us getting anything here not even a goal 0-3

October 10, 2011, 03:10:11 PM
Reply #4

Gary Iceman

The only thing i can see us getting out of this game is a good thrashing..
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

October 10, 2011, 03:55:03 PM
Reply #5

kunal32

Not lost to them since the cup final, think that will change on saturday.

October 10, 2011, 05:01:41 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I see I am the only one drinking out of a half full glass then!...where's depressedblue78? Hel back me up that wel get at least a point surely!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 10, 2011, 05:19:18 PM
Reply #7

Fellainis Hairdresser

Drew there 5 years on the trott, no chance of makin it 6!

4-0 pasting!

And onto the next game....
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

October 10, 2011, 07:40:32 PM
Reply #8

plumber

I see I am the only one drinking out of a half full glass then!...where's depressedblue78? Hel back me up that wel get at least a point surely!

I agree with your line-up and prediction.

Coleman should play from the start, he always looks class against Ashley Cole. (Strangely he has more problems with Clichy).

October 10, 2011, 08:30:11 PM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator
we're due a win, 2 nil osman + vellios
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 11, 2011, 12:26:52 AM
Reply #10

nomorechang

RIP
I can see Moyes giving anothe man-marking job to Rodwell on Mata who IMO has been one player whos made a big difference to Chelsea this season . If he can keep him quiet then we'll get something from this game
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 11, 2011, 03:01:30 AM
Reply #11

DJ1994

___________Howard____________ _____

Hibbert___Jags____Distin_____ ____Baines

______Rodwell_____Fellaini___ __________

Osman_______Cahill___________ __Bily

_______Saha__________________ _________

depending on how well jags and distin deal with sturridge, lukaku, drogba, torres, mata, etc
Class of Merseyside

October 11, 2011, 05:55:44 AM
Reply #12

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon a 3-1 loss.

Can't see our luck changing until we play them in the Cup
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 11, 2011, 10:54:58 AM
Reply #13

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see us getting a goal sadly so hoping for a draw.

Sent from Bally's phone. Ssshhh! Don't tell him.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 11, 2011, 05:40:21 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to play Drenthe, something a little less predictable than we have been. Chelsea are not as greatr as they have been, so we need to hold no fear.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney