November 21, 2017, 11:39:33 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea V Everton  (Read 31267 times)

October 13, 2011, 04:30:24 AM
Reply #15

JoeHart

Jagielka talking about the game saying our aim is a clean sheet - in other words. we are going their for a draw (just like city).

we will get destroyed 5-0 at least.

with moyes, there is no attacking ambition.

norwich had ago at them and showed they can be got at., if norwich had our quality they might have got a result.
moyes wont have ago and will be happy with a damage limitation exercise
and we will be playing 4-5-1 (if you didnt already know).

Everton forever

October 13, 2011, 09:44:22 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Jagielka talking about the game saying our aim is a clean sheet - in other words. we are going their for a draw (just like city).

norwich had ago at them and showed they can be got at., if norwich had our quality they might have got a result.

Or a defender trying to say he needs to improve his performance. You really do like to twist things don't you.

Sent from Bally's phone. Ssshhh! Don't tell him.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 13, 2011, 05:48:32 PM
Reply #17

plumber

I would like to see you here right after the game if we win or draw.
But you will hide away as you always do, won't you?
Miserable tit.

October 13, 2011, 05:50:17 PM
Reply #18

Sprooly

you know what? your right, lets change tactics from the one that has been successful at the bridge for the last 6 years

October 13, 2011, 09:31:44 PM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Dont chat shit mate, we will be playing 4-6-0

October 14, 2011, 03:09:39 PM
Reply #20

christiffa25

I think drenthe is to much of a worry defensively to start the big away games yet. Impact sub until these tough games are over. I do expect him to get a good run after the utd game tho.

I can't see anything other than a defeat unfortunately. Fulham will be a important 3 points. Can't wait for this run of games to be over tbh.

October 14, 2011, 03:32:39 PM
Reply #21

steve81

defeat again 2-0 cant score and cant defend

October 14, 2011, 07:23:17 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If the rumours are true and Osman and Rodewell are both injured then I would imagine Neville will come in for Rodwell and Bily for Osman

Would have preffered Velios for Rodwell with Cahill dropping into midfield but hey ho
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:49:59 AM by Jimmy The Whack »

Simply simply lovely

October 14, 2011, 07:27:29 PM
Reply #23

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If the rumours are true and Osman and Rodewell are both injured then I would imagine Neville will come in for Rodwell and Bily for Osman

Would have preffered Stelios for Rodwell with Cahill dropping into midfield but hey ho

I hope both make it.  Neville shouldn't be in midfield. 

October 14, 2011, 07:58:22 PM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator

Would have preffered Stelios for Rodwell with Cahill dropping into midfield but hey ho

giannakopoulos?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 14, 2011, 09:45:51 PM
Reply #25

blueski

FFS can't see us losing 5 nil - are you all evertonians??? That said it will be a tough one will be fortunate to get a draw;   

actually think if we went 442 with vellios and/or drenthe as the other attacking option we could really give them a go as their defence isnt the best and their pace will open the game for saha who has been very strong against chelsea in games past. that said I expect moyes to go 4-5-1 with saha up top struggling to have an impact - hopefully we can nick a draw off a set piece or something
Nil Satis

October 15, 2011, 12:49:34 AM
Reply #26

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

October 15, 2011, 02:26:15 AM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator

Eh??

Would have preffered Velios for Rodwell with Cahill dropping into midfield but hey ho
you said stelios  ::)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 15, 2011, 03:23:29 AM
Reply #28

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Rodwell gets his ban lifted then gets injured? Typical :)

I hope Neville isn't back in the middle, but I suspect he will be. I'm guessing it'll be the Man City game plan again... :(

October 15, 2011, 03:34:34 AM
Reply #29

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
you said stelios  ::)

Ha ha damn you and your eyes!!!

Simply simply lovely