November 23, 2017, 02:39:08 AM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 29783 times)

October 19, 2011, 01:04:45 AM
Reply #15

Snipellis11

Thinking it might be 1-1, but got a feeling we might win 1-2 or 1-3, vellios MUST start. I'm starting to forget what that winning feeling is like again.

October 19, 2011, 02:11:51 AM
Reply #16

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Howard

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Rodwell Felli

Seamus Osman Drenthe

Cahill

This gives us some pace out wide which would allow Cahill to flick the ball on to someone, while also retaining some creativity when we do get the ball.

October 19, 2011, 02:46:14 AM
Reply #17

christiffa25

Think we will win this one 0-2  Think he will go...

Howard
Hibbert jags Distin Baines
       Rodwell Fellani
Billy     Osman   drenthe
            Saha

RW could be anyone from Billy Barkley or guaye but expect Coleman to drop out.
If fulham play 2 up top, wouldn't be suprised if we matched them with Saha and vellios up top

October 19, 2011, 04:43:11 PM
Reply #18

Ross

Howard

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Rodwell Felli

Seamus Osman Drenthe

Cahill

This gives us some pace out wide which would allow Cahill to flick the ball on to someone, while also retaining some creativity when we do get the ball.

I would prefer to see Bily in the Osman role, at least he can shoot with more power than a one legged 7 year old. But agree with the rest.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 19, 2011, 09:53:07 PM
Reply #19

AidyEFC9

I think its pointless people saying what formation we should play or who should be playing in it cos we all know it will have a familiar look to it, formation and personnel!.

It'll be 4-5-1 with the usual suspects in the side, same back four, Felli and either Rodders and Neville in the centre of midfield, i think Coleman could be dropped for Drenthe this game though and him and Ossie will play out wide and he'll go for Cahill off of Saha, no doubts about it, although me and a lot of Evertonians think Vellios should get his chance to start.

October 20, 2011, 02:35:04 AM
Reply #20

christiffa25

Why does everyone keep going on about 4-5-1 like a broken record??

It's quite clear we haven't been playing 4-5-1 all season!!

October 20, 2011, 05:37:10 PM
Reply #21

plumber

Why does everyone keep going on about 4-5-1 like a broken record??

It's quite clear we haven't been playing 4-5-1 all season!!

People are accustomed that Cahill is a midfielder. OS and Wikipedia say he is midfielder, so maybe it’s difficult to perceive that he actually plays more as a striker.

I can understand that. The more inscrutable thing to me is a popular opinion that “Billy is a genuine AMC, he should play in his preferred position behind the striker, he flourished there in Russia”.

October 20, 2011, 07:20:21 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is this game a 130 kick off?

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2011, 08:23:38 PM
Reply #23

Derek

Yeah, 1:30PM, U.K time.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

October 21, 2011, 01:25:34 AM
Reply #24

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, 1:30PM, U.K time.

Thats spoilt my sunday

Simply simply lovely

October 21, 2011, 03:06:56 AM
Reply #25

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I like early morning kick offs.

If Moyes doesn't play Vellios, I fear for us. He's the only striker that can score. Cahill hasn't scored all year, but I think Vellios and Saha need to be given a run together.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 21, 2011, 03:23:50 AM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
People are accustomed that Cahill is a midfielder. OS and Wikipedia say he is midfielder, so maybe it’s difficult to perceive that he actually plays more as a striker.

I can understand that. The more inscrutable thing to me is a popular opinion that “Billy is a genuine AMC, he should play in his preferred position behind the striker, he flourished there in Russia”.

Tim Cahill is not a striker.

"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 21, 2011, 03:36:48 AM
Reply #27

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Tim Cahill is not a striker.

Neither was Paul Warhurst.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 21, 2011, 08:58:37 AM
Reply #28

Shogun

Administrator
this be a quiet threads seems streams will be few and the manchester derby is on.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 21, 2011, 12:59:00 PM
Reply #29

christiffa25

Cahill is a striker FFS !!

Maybe not in name on footy manager or on wiki but for us Cahill is most definitely  a striker or at worst could be labeled a support/deep lying striker!