November 20, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 29742 times)

October 22, 2011, 04:10:07 AM
Reply #30

JoeHart

cahill is not a striker
Everton forever

October 22, 2011, 04:46:37 AM
Reply #31

bluegrant

Good choice,iffy on saha though.But you know moyes to bloody minded will stick to his mates.

October 22, 2011, 05:50:03 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
My team would be:
                       Howard
Hibbert     Rodwell    Heitinga    Distin
                Fellaini        Neville
Drenthe              Bilya                  Baines
                           Saha
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2011, 07:44:31 AM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Good choice,iffy on saha though.But you know moyes to bloody minded will stick to his mates.

At least Saha has scored this year (I think).
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 22, 2011, 04:11:57 PM
Reply #34

everton.chris

Howard
Coleman     Jags      Distin     Baines
Gueye        Rodwell   Cahill     Drenthe
              Vellios        Saha
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

October 22, 2011, 08:40:50 PM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
                     Howard
Coleman     Jags      Distin     Baines
Gueye        Rodwell   Cahill     Drenthe
              Vellios        Saha

I like that, but probably Fellaini for Cahill.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 22, 2011, 09:10:02 PM
Reply #36

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I like that, but probably Fellaini for Cahill.
adn Heitinga for Jags - could be interesting - afraid Gueye won't make the bench

October 23, 2011, 12:33:08 AM
Reply #37

blueski

Whatever the team selection is will be fine with me but whoever is in the starting XI need to play with a bit of passion and desire, both of which have been in short supply this season
Nil Satis

October 23, 2011, 01:51:00 AM
Reply #38

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill is a striker FFS !!

Maybe not in name on footy manager or on wiki but for us Cahill is most definitely  a striker or at worst could be labeled a support/deep lying striker! 

If he's a striker he's probably our worst.

"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 23, 2011, 02:27:01 AM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If he's a striker he's probably the worst.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 23, 2011, 05:28:41 AM
Reply #40

bluegrant

In todays Mirror Moyes said he is keeping the same team that played against Chelsea.If its true were f---ed.FFS give the younger players a start
bin jags,osman,neville,sadly timmy,he deffo needs a rest.

October 23, 2011, 05:31:24 AM
Reply #41

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
There's a match thread on the top of the page..
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 23, 2011, 06:29:31 AM
Reply #42

the doc

In todays Mirror Moyes said he is keeping the same team that played against Chelsea.If its true were f---ed.FFS give the younger players a start
bin jags,osman,neville,sadly timmy,he deffo needs a rest.
if true I'm off to the bookies to stick 20 on a home win!

October 23, 2011, 01:16:49 PM
Reply #43

christiffa25

I'm pretty sure moyes would not give his team away 48 hours or so before kick off!

That's not to say it won't be the same team but take nothing as gospel in regards to team selection.

Personally think he will start drenthe this week

October 23, 2011, 03:32:34 PM
Reply #44

plumber

I'm pretty sure moyes would not give his team away 48 hours or so before kick off!

That's not to say it won't be the same team but take nothing as gospel in regards to team selection.

Personally think he will start drenthe this week

I hope he will. Drenthe for Coleman and at least 30 minutes for Vellios and I'll be happy.