November 24, 2017, 12:44:35 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Chelsea (Carling Cup 4th Round)  (Read 32025 times)

October 25, 2011, 12:29:38 AM
Reply #15

Fellainis Hairdresser

looks like the place will be empty judging by e-ticketing!

need a good atmosphere, a win here and could get someone shite in the quarters and then on our way!

Howard
Hibbert Distin Jags Baines
Barkley Rodwell Felli Drenthe
Cahill
Saha

2-1

drenthe, saha

torres
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

October 25, 2011, 12:34:04 AM
Reply #16

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
looks like the place will be empty judging by e-ticketing!

need a good atmosphere, a win here and could get someone shite in the quarters and then on our way!

Howard
Hibbert Distin Jags Baines
Barkley Rodwell Felli Drenthe
Cahill
Saha

2-1

drenthe, saha

torres

Aye, seen this before, worrying...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 25, 2011, 12:58:07 AM
Reply #17

steve81

howard

coleman jagielka heitinga distin

drenthe barkley fellaini baines

billy

vellios

October 25, 2011, 01:14:15 AM
Reply #18

Gray90

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Drenthe Rodwell Fellaini Bilyaletdinov

Barkley

Saha

2-1 Everton
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:47:59 AM by Gray90 »

October 25, 2011, 02:07:02 AM
Reply #19

charlatan

Aye, seen this before, worrying...

Made the tickets too dear I reckon.  Might be Chelsea, but it's only the Carling Cup.

October 25, 2011, 04:27:18 AM
Reply #20

School of Science

There manager has been whinging about refereeing decisions,thats us fucked lol,We should be giving Heitinga a game at centre half,rest Jags,Straca,Gueye and Barkley should get runs out during the game.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 26, 2011, 12:39:03 AM
Reply #21

everton_ev

My team:

Mucha
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Drenthe Rodwell Fellaini Barkley
Saha Vellios

Bring on Gueye, Coleman and Straq for run outs as well.

Probable team:

Mucha
Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines
Drenthe Rodwell Fellaini Osman
Cahill
Saha

I reckon moysey will stick cahill back in and give heitinga a start ahead of distin like he did last carling cup game.

October 26, 2011, 06:28:20 AM
Reply #22

bluestevie

hoping we put up a better performance than we did at the bridge. usually id be going or at least listening to it but im not tomorrow as the missus is coming round due to me having the place to myself (dad working, mum and sis babysitting for my cousin and dog at vets). will try and flick over for score updates at some point though
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 26, 2011, 12:52:58 PM
Reply #23

nomorechang

RIP
wouldn't surprise me if Hanneman was involved , Hopefully Gueye , Barkley and Stracq get a run also
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 26, 2011, 01:49:59 PM
Reply #24

Mahoney

I'm confident of the win guys. Chelsea have bigger fish to fry in my opinion. It doesn't mean they won't come at us and want to win, just think we will want this more.

Don't really mind who starts, but as good as we can get it to our 1st XI to start.
It's getting pretty serious.

October 26, 2011, 02:25:00 PM
Reply #25

nomorechang

RIP
This looks promising

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2011/10/26/everton-fc-manager-david-moyes-louis-saha-s-work-of-art-can-kickstart-our-season-92534-29661876/3/

Ross Barkley could also be involved having fallen out of the first-team picture after beginning the campaign in the starting line-up.

“I think Ross deserved to start in the team because of his form in pre-season,” added Moyes. “There’s just been a bit of a dip in him which we’ve seen in training.

“Anyone who’s watched the game will have said that as well. We’ve got to remember this is a 17-year-old boy and we shouldn’t be trying to expect too much too soon from him.

“There’s signs that he’s beginning to edge towards coming back, I’ve seen a couple of things in training in the last few days. Hopefully that’s the case and he’s getting his second wind now.”

Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 26, 2011, 06:25:36 PM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Terry is left out of their squad and Drogba, Cole and Bosingwa are indeed suspended.

If they decide against starting Lampard/Torres and go with a second choice keeper again then I really fancy our chances.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 26, 2011, 07:51:16 PM
Reply #27

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
No Meireles or Ramires for Chelsea tonight either...

October 26, 2011, 07:53:50 PM
Reply #28

Bally

Administrator
Anyione know what radio station its on as I will be in work, and dont get home til 10ish so text updates from the poeple who have my number would be great too
It's the roll I way

October 26, 2011, 07:55:35 PM
Reply #29

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Provisional squad: Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Ferreira, Terry, Luiz, McEachran, Mikel, Romeu, Lampard, Mata, Malouda, Torres, Anelka, Sturridge, Lukaku, Kalou, Turnbull.

Tough squad but they could leave a fair few of the higher quality players on the bench.

It's certainly as good a chance to beat Chelsea as we're ever going to get though.