November 24, 2017, 12:17:45 AM

Poll

Everton Vs Man Utd

win
draw
lose

Author Topic: Everton Vs Man Utd  (Read 25996 times)

October 27, 2011, 04:47:42 AM
Read 25996 times

Shogun

Administrator
lets not dilly dally!

2 1 felli + vellios. ever the optimist.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 27, 2011, 04:51:01 AM
Reply #1

irishtoffee

you weren't that optimistic. you didn't vote in your own poll. i went for lose i'm afraid. disappointed

October 27, 2011, 04:56:26 AM
Reply #2

kunal32

Played extra time tonight, No Drenthe - only real pace in the side. Four defeats out of five make it six. Sorry I see a hiding here 0-3 Manure

October 27, 2011, 05:00:06 AM
Reply #3

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Played extra time tonight, No Drenthe - only real pace in the side. Four defeats out of five make it six. Sorry I see a hiding here 0-3 Manure

the only silver lining is that bilyaletdinov played really well tonight, as did Coleman. so hopefully that sorts the left n right mid out. but i can still see us gettin walloped.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 27, 2011, 05:02:37 AM
Reply #4

Amata

4-0 Man U.  After the shambles against City they will out to prove a point and we don't come out to do anything, including defend or score.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

October 27, 2011, 05:09:05 AM
Reply #5

steve81

4-0 Man U.  After the shambles against City they will out to prove a point and we don't come out to do anything, including defend or score.
this

October 27, 2011, 05:12:58 AM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
3-0 loss.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 27, 2011, 05:48:33 AM
Reply #7

Zaschrona

City beat us 2:0, City beat United 6:1..

So..

Win 4:1

October 27, 2011, 06:32:07 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Unfortunately this will be our 4th home defeat of the season. Draw at the very best.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

October 27, 2011, 06:59:37 AM
Reply #9

blueski

What a fixture to have next. Should take a vacation from Everton until 19 Nov but I will come back for more this weekend just like always and we will probably lose. Still I'll go with a 2-2 result
Nil Satis

October 27, 2011, 03:11:28 PM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If as Feared we are without Drenthe, Cahill, Saha and Neville, I fear a horribly negative line up like this:

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Coleman Heitinga Rodwell Bily
                 Osman
                  Fellaini

In which case we will be playing for a 0-0 but probably concede anyway and go down to a tame 2-0 defeat. Need a recognised striker on from the start, and I'd go with Vellios, also like many other blues Id love to see Barkley in there
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 27, 2011, 03:36:55 PM
Reply #11

nomorechang

RIP
If we can scrape a point out of this game I'd be happy , from then onwards we play , Newcastle Wolves Bolton , Stoke Arsenal Norwich Swansea Sunderland , WBA ,Bolton , Villa Blackburn ... before we play City again , We are quite capable of getting a shed-load of points off that lot ... That could put us in a great position .. Utd though is going to be tough even if we have a full fit squad , so anything we can get is a bonus ... and one of the so called " big Teams " needs to be taken down by us , lets start on Saturday .
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 27, 2011, 04:00:16 PM
Reply #12

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Not looking forward to this after last night.

It's clearly going to be a very hard game.

While they're bound to come out wanting to put right last weekends embarrassment, they will be in an unfamiliar position of being under pressure to react appropriately. They're not used to having to respond to a fault like that and therefore should be conscious of mistakes being magnified while also being aware that with City at home to Wolves any result aside from a win will likely put them some way off the pace.

Therefore it's imperative that we don't gift them an easy goal(s).

October 27, 2011, 09:49:31 PM
Reply #13

keiko

Play with strong fighting spirit, I hope for the favourable outcome. If you are lucky, of course. This is a difficult match.

and I hope that ... if possible BARKLEY !!!??!?

To be positive, I Say a 2-1 victory!!! COYB!!!

October 27, 2011, 09:56:35 PM
Reply #14

DannyR

Howard
Hibbert   Jags       Distin       Baines
Coleman   Fellaini   Rodwell   Bily
                 Barkley
                 Vellios

Subs:Mucha,Heitinga,Osman,Gueye,McAleany,Bidwell,Forshaw
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.