November 20, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

Poll

Everton Vs Man Utd

win
draw
lose

Author Topic: Everton Vs Man Utd  (Read 33427 times)

October 29, 2011, 07:59:10 PM
Reply #195

bluegrant

can anyone tell me how osman gets picked every week hes been awful all season ?

October 29, 2011, 08:00:00 PM
Reply #196

kunal32

Better second half, positive subs, but all familiar upfront, far too powder puff, really don't see where the goals are coming from.

October 29, 2011, 08:00:01 PM
Reply #197

American Evertonian

Watching the highlights and if seems as if we created all the chances, but I guess it doesn't mean much if we can't finish. So if you are being an optimist then there is a positive for you.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 29, 2011, 08:00:53 PM
Reply #198

Shogun

Administrator
moyes done everything right today i thought except bought vellios on too late. well played, fixtures get easier now.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 29, 2011, 08:01:03 PM
Reply #199

Sheedys left foot

Whats latin for ' you dont always get what you deserve ' ? maybe that should be our moto !
CHUNK,I LOVE YOU CHUNK.

October 29, 2011, 08:02:24 PM
Reply #200

Amata

Not overly upset with that as I thought we were the better team.  We actually played football for the first time this season and were unlucky not to get the goal with Baines's free kick.  Just did not have enough quality to break them down.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

October 29, 2011, 08:03:04 PM
Reply #201

Cozzie

Do we practice shooting?

Those where some of the worst shots I've ever seen.

October 29, 2011, 08:04:55 PM
Reply #202

keiko

It's hard for Barkley, from no action for how many games? then thrown in and expecting a good performance against Man U, at half way though a game. It is difficult to do that for a young one. Also, he is middle player, not left side.

October 29, 2011, 08:05:56 PM
Reply #203

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Simple case of needing more of a cutting edge in the box and needing some improved performances from Baines, Osman and Barkley in particular. 

October 29, 2011, 08:08:40 PM
Reply #204

Amata

It's hard for Barkley, from no action for how many games? then thrown in and expecting a good performance against Man U, at half way though a game. It is difficult to do that for a young one. Also, he is middle player, not left side.

Im not having a go at Barkley, he is only 17 coming back from a double leg break and will have dips in form.  But everyone was calling for him to be played and questioning Moyes' use of him.  Moyes said he has been a little off lately and thats why he has not been playing.  Looking at today, he was right.  Throwing him in when he's out of form will only lead to the fans groaning everytime he loses the ball or mis-places a pass and that will affect the lad. 

Everyone can see he will be a star but we need to be patient with him.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

October 29, 2011, 08:09:49 PM
Reply #205

marky v

its the crossing that annoys me we work it wide and unless baines is having a good day little comes in, hibbert put a great ball in 5 mins later roughly the same spot didn't bother between him an Coleman the right hand side seems all endevour little quality, i don't want to be someone who harps on about players gone but these are the games a senior player should come on to change things Beckford was a poor footballer but a finisher he should of been kept for these occasions, Owen could do a job till the end of the season if he came in Jan

October 29, 2011, 08:11:47 PM
Reply #206

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley definitely isn't ready for consistent games.  With Drenthe out though we are so limited in terms of options.

October 29, 2011, 08:12:05 PM
Reply #207

Thom

Administrator
Deserved a point from that at least. Baines was unlucky with his free kick, and on another day Gueye would have won us a penalty in injury time.

Newcastle next week is an absolute must win now. We can't afford to only have 10/11 points from our first 10 matches as of next week.

October 29, 2011, 08:13:35 PM
Reply #208

Trowel

It was pleasing to see Coleman starting to find his feet again, and Rodwell looks as though he's pulling his socks up. Otherwise it struck me as a fairly routine outing for United.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 29, 2011, 08:15:59 PM
Reply #209

sharpattack

can anyone tell me how osman gets picked every week hes been awful all season ?
He has David Moyes's parents tied up in his basement
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't