November 23, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

Poll

Everton Vs Man Utd

win
draw
lose

Author Topic: Everton Vs Man Utd  (Read 25976 times)

October 28, 2011, 06:54:38 PM
Reply #30

Gash

Global Moderator
1237: FOOTBALL - Everton manager David Moyes tells BBC Radio Merseyside that captain Phil Neville and forward Tim Cahill will miss tomorrow's match against Manchester United through injury.

October 28, 2011, 07:04:19 PM
Reply #31

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Going to miss Cahill and Neville for this match. Neville is always up for it when he plays United.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 28, 2011, 07:55:32 PM
Reply #32

Thom

Administrator
Team picks itself then really:

-------------------Howard------------------
Hibbert----Jags---Distin----Baines
Coleman--Rodwell--Fellaini---Bily
---------------Osman---------------
-------------------Saha-------------

Both defences are quite shoddy, so I'm going for a 2-2.

October 28, 2011, 08:04:17 PM
Reply #33

Thornton_19

Can see it being 1-0 to us to be honest. Rooney always tries to hard against us and doesnt play well due to it. Their CM's are pretty poor and the defence and goal keeper aren't great, we could beat them...we probably wont but we could...should just attack them.

October 28, 2011, 10:59:26 PM
Reply #34

Cozzie

Such a god damn shame that Drenthe misses this one, I still think we will get something though.

1-1

October 28, 2011, 11:22:00 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Going to miss Cahill and Neville for this match. Neville is always up for it when he plays United.

No we wont, both have been shit this season, and should not be playing anyway.

October 28, 2011, 11:35:45 PM
Reply #36

christiffa25

I think we will miss Neville tbh but Cahill will not be missed. I love Timmy but we are a better side without him. Would rather ossie starting in the no.10 ACM role and then making way around the hour mark for Barkley to take over and close the show, whilst Rooney can stand there and hear the goodison roar chanting for our local wonderkid!

October 29, 2011, 12:00:51 AM
Reply #37

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will miss Neville tbh but Cahill will not be missed. I love Timmy but we are a better side without him. Would rather ossie starting in the no.10 ACM role and then making way around the hour mark for Barkley to take over and close the show, whilst Rooney can stand there and hear the goodison roar chanting for our local wonderkid!

How are we going to miss Neville?

October 29, 2011, 12:11:17 AM
Reply #38

Haile GAZrselassie

How are we going to miss Neville?

Because he does organise the rest of the team well. I agree he's fucking baba but both he and Cahill's experience is indispensable in games like this.

Cosy utd win never the less.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

October 29, 2011, 12:32:16 AM
Reply #39

Fellainis Hairdresser

3-0 mancs, easy.
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

October 29, 2011, 01:41:14 AM
Reply #40

Youngy09

Because he does organise the rest of the team well. I agree he's fucking baba but both he and Cahill's experience is indispensable in games like this.

Neville is turd and we don't play better and he doesn't organise he just wastes a shirt.

October 29, 2011, 01:46:54 AM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Thats a myth

So if he was fit people would like to see the ever improving Jack Rodwell, or Hibbert dropped?

October 29, 2011, 02:51:08 AM
Reply #42

Haile GAZrselassie

Thats a myth

So if he was fit people would like to see the ever improving Jack Rodwell, or Hibbert dropped?

It's not a myth at all. I know he's ridiculed for all his pointing and what not but it will help the rest of the younger lads hold their shape, cover their man etc.

In this kind of game, Neville is a better option to have on the pitch than Hibbert.

He's far more vocal than Hibbert and you need players that are going to provide vocal support and encouragement (and bollockings) in games like this.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

October 29, 2011, 03:36:04 AM
Reply #43

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's not a myth at all. I know he's ridiculed for all his pointing and what not but it will help the rest of the younger lads hold their shape, cover their man etc.

In this kind of game, Neville is a better option to have on the pitch than Hibbert.

He's far more vocal than Hibbert and you need players that are going to provide vocal support and encouragement (and bollockings) in games like this.

Nah

You need players who can pass and tackle. Something Neville cant do. That back four is experienced enough.

October 29, 2011, 03:48:02 AM
Reply #44

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think we are definitely more organized with Neville in there, though obviously he isn't as good on the ball as others, and we wont be as easy on the eye with him in the side (both in terms of looks and passing ability).Without him tomorrow we have virtually zero chance of keeping a clean sheet, and I shall eat my words tomorrow if I'm wrong on that one.  Saw a betfred advert on the echo Saha 1st goal and Everton to win 2-1 80/1, worth a 1 bet that!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!