November 21, 2017, 09:27:42 PM

Poll

Newcastle v Everton

Win
Draw
Lose

Author Topic: Newcastle v Everton  (Read 39776 times)

October 30, 2011, 10:55:36 PM
Reply #15

The Forum Troll

Newcastle currently are a class above us and i expect a comfybobble 2-0 win

October 30, 2011, 10:55:37 PM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
My team would be

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines
Rodwell Osman
Coleman Cahill Drenth
Saha

Simply simply lovely

October 30, 2011, 10:58:24 PM
Reply #17

Fellainis Hairdresser

anyone who calls for billy in the team should be shot!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

October 30, 2011, 10:59:43 PM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
My team would be

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines
Rodwell Osman
Coleman Cahill Drenth
Saha

Drenthe's suspended.

October 30, 2011, 11:00:13 PM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
anyone who calls for billy in the team should be shot!

No anyone who puts Osman on the wing should be.

October 30, 2011, 11:03:27 PM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
I think we'll get an away win out of this. 1-2.

October 30, 2011, 11:03:33 PM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Drenthe's suspended.

It was 2 yellows not a straight red, just one game I'm sure?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 30, 2011, 11:09:48 PM
Reply #22

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It was 2 yellows not a straight red, just one game I'm sure?

Oh right! In that case Bily out and Drenthe in!

October 31, 2011, 12:33:36 AM
Reply #23

Snipellis11

Bily surely has no chance of starting against newcastle after his display against man utd. Drenthe has to start.

October 31, 2011, 12:48:04 AM
Reply #24

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Bily surely has no chance of starting against newcastle after his display against man utd. Drenthe has to start.

Bily wasn't our worst player against united. 

October 31, 2011, 12:54:42 AM
Reply #25

Snipellis11

I personally think he was our worst player, he lost the ball pretty much every time he got it, he couldn't even get the ball under control, he just looked like he didn't have any confidence at all, people i was sitting near at the game all new he was going to come off at half time.

October 31, 2011, 12:56:14 AM
Reply #26

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I personally think he was our worst player, he lost the ball pretty much every time he got it, he couldn't even get the ball under control, he just looked like he didn't have any confidence at all, people i was sitting near at the game all new he was going to come off at half time.

That's more a reflection of Moyes lack of faith in him.  I don't think he played well but Osman was worse, Baines didn't play well either and Barkley was poor when he came on.  Bily is the easy choice to go at whenever things aren't working.

October 31, 2011, 01:05:51 AM
Reply #27

Snipellis11

That's more a reflection of Moyes lack of faith in him.  I don't think he played well but Osman was worse, Baines didn't play well either and Barkley was poor when he came on.  Bily is the easy choice to go at whenever things aren't working.

I agree that is confidence isent going to be very good, but he really had a bad game and once he made one miskate he just kept on making more, i think baines didnt play too well first half becasue he had bily on his side who was not doing anything to help him, osman didnt play very well either but i didnt really notice him, that was becasue he wasen't involved, he didn't do anything great but didn't do anything to bad either, I noticed bily a lot more becasue i feel that he played worse by losing it and he just looked lost.

October 31, 2011, 03:13:28 AM
Reply #28

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Of course he wasn't but he wasn't far away.

Osman and Barkley were arguably worse but Osman usually turns in a good performance and Barkley is just 17. Bilya on the other hand is consistantly poor.

Now he's not scoring his occasional wonder goal his poor performances are no longer being masked.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 31, 2011, 02:32:13 PM
Reply #29

Bluenose 91

I think we'll get an away win out of this. 1-2.

You're going to this game aren't you mate?