August 24, 2019, 07:40:44 AM

Author Topic: Portsmouth  (Read 1407 times)

January 31, 2010, 10:12:07 PM
Read 1407 times

sharpattack

Why havent they gone into Administration? They are almost certain to be relegated and it would be better to lose the 10 points now instead of doing a Leeds and having them docked next season
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 31, 2010, 11:09:36 PM
Reply #1

fast lane

Because they sold Kaboul.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

January 31, 2010, 11:23:28 PM
Reply #2

Gumpinio

I assume they're waiting to see if they have nay chance of staying up, if they're definatley doomed take the 10 point deduction this season, if they survive take it next and hope they improve enough to survive the -10
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

January 31, 2010, 11:31:59 PM
Reply #3

sharpattack

I assume they're waiting to see if they have nay chance of staying up, if they're definatley doomed take the 10 point deduction this season, if they survive take it next and hope they improve enough to survive the -10
That's my point. Leeds tried that and because it breached the spirit of the law they were  docked another 10 the following season.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

February 01, 2010, 02:52:23 AM
Reply #4

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
That's my point. Leeds tried that and because it breached the spirit of the law they were  docked another 10 the following season.

And while when Leeds were doing it, this further reduction was completely illegal by the Football League,  they've amended the rules since.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.