August 14, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 38587 times)

December 10, 2011, 10:57:11 PM
Reply #255

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Fantastic well deserved loss
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 10, 2011, 10:57:30 PM
Reply #256

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
There haven't been any positives for a long time.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 10, 2011, 10:57:52 PM
Reply #257

Bluenose 91

Predictably boring and shit once again.

We badly need players in January.

December 10, 2011, 10:58:30 PM
Reply #258

dunkster

more ammo for the anti-moyes brigade of which i am rapidly becoming one. dont care if saha was tired and needed replacing, but with DISTIN?????????? thats 2 central defenders as the central midfield, a defensive midfielder as a striker. moyes hasnt got a fucking clue.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 10, 2011, 10:58:47 PM
Reply #259

American Evertonian

Keep telling my mates that if their teams score 1 on us they are almost always guaranteed a draw or a win.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 10, 2011, 10:59:11 PM
Reply #260

Evertonexile

we keep getting beat, we keep playing shit, we cant score, we cant buy players, we have cunts for owners weres the positives from our club?.....................

Ummm...

Name another who's supporters have a Bird of the Day thread?
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

December 10, 2011, 10:59:37 PM
Reply #261

evertonjoe

Can anybody feasibly defend the decision to remove Saha and bring on Distin, if you play for a draw you almost inevitably lose.

R.A.P Music

December 10, 2011, 10:59:44 PM
Reply #262

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Great effort from McAleny at the end there.  Wasn't quite the 24-0 that someone predicted before the game, but even though it took a wonderstrike to beat us, we were still a bit too defensive, wins in our next 3 against Swansea, Norwich and Sunderland (think thats the next 3 anyway) and I wont be too disheartened by today's efforts
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 10, 2011, 11:00:07 PM
Reply #263

Boredstiff

Real progress from Moyes they used to knock 6 past us.

Imagine Moyes supporters everywhere saying "he's the man" what a fucking no mark he is.
There's another EFC web site run by a similar prick to Kenwright, he ran a snide little posting about Gary Speed within 48 hrs of his death. Don't bother with it - the initials "T" and "W" are prominent.

December 10, 2011, 11:00:11 PM
Reply #264

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He's had his moments, but I don't think he's that ready to start yet.

But he should be getting some time from the bench at least. That said I'm pleased to see McAleny and Gueye see more time too.

December 10, 2011, 11:01:14 PM
Reply #265

Shogun

Administrator
Great effort from McAleny at the end there.  Wasn't quite the 24-0 that someone predicted before the game, but even though it took a wonderstrike to beat us, we were still a bit too defensive, wins in our next 3 against Swansea, Norwich and Sunderland (think thats the next 3 anyway) and I wont be too disheartened by today's efforts
we wont beat norwich or sunderland.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 10, 2011, 11:02:04 PM
Reply #266

American Evertonian

wins in our next 3 against Swansea, Norwich and Sunderland (think thats the next 3 anyway) and I wont be too disheartened by today's efforts

Swansea and Norwich have been playing well. TBH all three will be tough games and I would honestly expect us to pick up 4-5 points from those.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 10, 2011, 11:02:35 PM
Reply #267

Ross Kemp

Bollocks.

December 10, 2011, 11:03:32 PM
Reply #268

kunal32

Don't think Arsenal we're that great today, never got out of 1st gear, with better finishing there could and should have had about 4-5.We've managed two shots in about 180 mins of football. Fucking woeful. Gueye and McAleny did more then the useless pair of Saha and Cahill. No doubt Moyes will say we did well to restrict them to just a goal and the usual rubbish about playing well and nothing in the final third.

December 10, 2011, 11:03:51 PM
Reply #269

blob

Real progress from Moyes they used to knock 6 past us.

Imagine Moyes supporters everywhere saying "he's the man" what a fucking no mark he is.

no argument from me.

only their poor finishing prevented the 6. very little to do with us.

absolute rubbish perfomance