November 24, 2017, 07:09:47 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 31967 times)

December 08, 2011, 07:35:49 PM
Reply #45

nomorechang

RIP
I know that there is no chance of it happening but I'd love to see Conor Mc get involved at some stage , Ive heard a few good reports about him .... and throw Ross in for good measure  :)
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 08, 2011, 07:44:48 PM
Reply #46

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I know that there is no chance of it happening but I'd love to see Conor Mc get involved at some stage , Ive heard a few good reports about him .... and throw Ross in for good measure  :)

I dunno, the forecast says strong winds for tomorrow, McAleny is only 4 stone soaking wet!he would fly right out of the emirates!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 08, 2011, 08:06:07 PM
Reply #47

Bally

Administrator
And if you listen to todays podcast you will hear a little more about the arsenal defence
It's the roll I way

December 09, 2011, 05:19:27 AM
Reply #48

nomorechang

RIP
Howard ,    Hibbo  , Jags , Johnny H , Bainesy ,       Seamus , Felli , Rodwell , Drenthe or Bily        Cahill  ,  Louis .

Probably ?
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 09, 2011, 09:30:48 AM
Reply #49

blueski

Fearful of this match. In my dreams we battle them to a draw on the half and someone puts in a Neville vs United tackle that turns the match and our season around. Would be a nice statement to despatch these.
Nil Satis

December 09, 2011, 05:08:04 PM
Reply #50

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Without Rodwell and Osman available it would be a great opportunity to play Gueye but I think we are more likely to see either Heitinga or Neville come in at centre mid and possibly Distin back in at centre back.

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Heitinga Bily
                   Cahill
                   Saha

This is how I think we will line up now
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 09, 2011, 05:12:02 PM
Reply #51

Sprooly

so if drenthe and saha also miss

-----------------Howard---------------
Hibbert--Distin------Jagilkea--Baines
------Heitinga---Neville--Felliani--------
Coleman------------------------------Billy
---------------------Cahill----------------------

Mucha Barkley Vellios Denis Magaye Mustafi McAnley

we are so fucked, and thats only with 5 injuries...

December 09, 2011, 05:25:01 PM
Reply #52

nomorechang

RIP
Andy Lewis @ Everton on twitter thinks Drenthe is going ... I hope so ... although maybe Ross Barkley can get a chance ?
Alan Ball

December 09, 2011, 05:29:43 PM
Reply #53

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Andy Lewis @ Everton on twitter thinks Drenthe is going ... I hope so ... although maybe Ross Barkley can get a chance ?

Going as in going to the game tomorrow with the squad?or going as in leaving?

December 09, 2011, 05:55:21 PM
Reply #54

nomorechang

RIP
Going as in going to the game tomorrow with the squad?or going as in leaving?

going to the Emirates   :whistle:
Alan Ball

December 09, 2011, 06:49:01 PM
Reply #55

steve81

howard

neville jagielka distin baines

coleman barkley fellaini gueye

drenthe

saha

December 09, 2011, 10:14:58 PM
Reply #56

American Evertonian

Sadly I foresee a dismal performance and a 2-0 loss as our goal problems continue. RVP with one and Theo with the other if he plays.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 10, 2011, 12:13:27 AM
Reply #57

The Forum Troll

cant believe anyone can actually think we have a chance at the emirates. We are absolutely dire. If Arsenal dont beat us by 3 or more id be truly amazed

December 10, 2011, 12:45:48 AM
Reply #58

plumber

cant believe anyone can actually think we have a chance at the emirates. We are absolutely dire. If Arsenal dont beat us by 3 or more id be truly amazed

You probably won't believe me, but 2 weeks ago Arsenal didn't beat Fulham at Emirates!  :shock:

It's really shocking when you think about it: One premier league team couldn't beat another premier league team by 3 or more goals!

December 10, 2011, 02:28:50 AM
Reply #59

Boredstiff

We haven't had a decent game this season usually we get one - perhaps the "arse" not being a physical side might bring a bit of football out of us.

Otherwise we'll get beat 24 - nil.
There's another EFC web site run by a similar prick to Kenwright, he ran a snide little posting about Gary Speed within 48 hrs of his death. Don't bother with it - the initials "T" and "W" are prominent.