November 23, 2017, 09:58:33 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 31904 times)

December 10, 2011, 03:26:10 AM
Reply #60

bluegrant

if saha does not play ill go for 1-1 drenthe to score if he plays .

December 10, 2011, 05:46:45 AM
Reply #61

bluestevie

i think we will get beat, but only by a 1 goal margin, however if we play to our strengths (something that has been rarely seen this season) then a draw or a win is not impossible.

one thing i dont like seeing is people like dj paul d(umbass) and bored stiff making stupid predictions of massacres. if you think we will get beat fine thats your opinion but dont be stupid about it
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

December 10, 2011, 07:30:17 AM
Reply #62

nomorechang

RIP
I haven't predicted a score for this , I see it as one of those games that we could either lose by a couple ..or surprise everyone and nick it 1-0 . I don't care who the team is we are against we are always capable of getting a goal from a set piece or a bit of Louis magic or even Tim C may suddenly get the kangaroo legs back ... and of course our defence is solid except for the odd stupid error ... If we can cut that out ..... who knows ? ... A lot to ask I know but then stranger things have happened
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 10, 2011, 02:09:10 PM
Reply #63

christiffa25

Well with injuries to ossie and rodders best adjust my team selection..

Howard
Neville jags Distin Baines
        Heitinga Fellani
Coleman  Barkley drenthe
                Saha

Changes need to be made from stoke. Really want Barkley to get a go. Drenthe to come back in and Neville to bring some pointing back!
Come on moyes ring the changes after last week!

December 10, 2011, 02:52:31 PM
Reply #64

marky v

I don't think we'll be disgraced by a large margin but i do think we'll set out for a narrow defeat just to make it look credible and how we were "competitive" in the interviews afterward,

Moyes signed Louis with the hope of getting 15 games out of him and now says Vellios isn't ready to start games add a underperforming and none scoring Cahill i'd say for the forseeable were f_cked,

agree with the above if no Rodwell and Osman thats a got to be a green light for Barkley and more likely Neville added to the midfield, shame really i wanted Neville back in as Right Back as we have zero leaders in the team at the moment

Fantasy Footbal tip: choose defenders and goalkeepers of whoever is our opposition

December 10, 2011, 03:32:33 PM
Reply #65

Boredstiff

i think we will get beat, but only by a 1 goal margin, however if we play to our strengths (something that has been rarely seen this season) then a draw or a win is not impossible.

one thing i dont like seeing is people like dj paul d(umbass) and bored stiff making stupid predictions of massacres. if you think we will get beat fine thats your opinion but dont be stupid about it

You're very sensitive aren't you?

I see what you mean though - bearing in mind the Moyes history I'll just say they might knock in 6 again.

Although we might play like Barca and give them a whipping. (singing dean martins lil ole wine drinker me)
There's another EFC web site run by a similar prick to Kenwright, he ran a snide little posting about Gary Speed within 48 hrs of his death. Don't bother with it - the initials "T" and "W" are prominent.

December 10, 2011, 05:08:31 PM
Reply #66

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes will set the team out and go for a 1-0 loss.

I think we might as well make some changes and put some creativity in the team.

Howard

Hibbert Jags Heitinga Baines

Gueuye Fellaini Barkley Drenthe

Saha Vellios

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 10, 2011, 05:19:35 PM
Reply #67

matty1878

moyes will play 4-6-0 and we will be beaten easily. were playing an inform arsenal,we cant score,we can only pass sideways, and against an arsenal side who keep the ball for fun. we will defend defend defend defend..... until they score
row u seat 167 park end

December 10, 2011, 05:21:18 PM
Reply #68

sam of the south

Moyes will set the team out and go for a 1-0 loss.

I think we might as well make some changes and put some creativity in the team.

Howard

Hibbert Jags Heitinga Baines

Gueuye Fellaini Barkley Drenthe

Saha Vellios

Wouldn't that team be lovely?
I would try Coleman at Right-Back instead, but that team would excite me. But yes, Moysey will set us up to be solid. Which is fair enough. I think 1-1 or lose 2-1.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 10, 2011, 05:23:59 PM
Reply #69

the roy vernon plan

As long as Neville, Billy and Hibbert don't play.

Unlike some on here, I think Osman has done well in the last two games
and he might do well for 60 mins until his little legs give out.

My hope  is that Barkley, Gueye get a game. And that a miracle happens
and we get a point.

December 10, 2011, 05:24:30 PM
Reply #70

EFCdanger

Howard
Coleman Barkley Fellaini Drenthe
                Cahill
                Saha

Even though Cahill isn't scoring, he's still a handful for defenders and seeing as Arsenal are missing full backs today we could use he skill in the air.
Danger!

December 10, 2011, 06:20:19 PM
Reply #71

stirlingblue

Howard
Coleman Barkley Fellaini Drenthe
                Cahill
                Saha

Even though Cahill isn't scoring, he's still a handful for defenders and seeing as Arsenal are missing full backs today we could use he skill in the air.

If you're gonna pick Cahill for his aerial threat you might as well start velios alongside saha with saha allowed to drop deep.

December 10, 2011, 06:22:23 PM
Reply #72

plumber

As long as Neville, Billy and Hibbert don't play.

Unlike some on here, I think Osman has done well in the last two games
and he might do well for 60 mins until his little legs give out.

My hope  is that Barkley, Gueye get a game. And that a miracle happens
and we get a point.

Hello, Osman is injured.
And you forgot to mention  "Billy Liar" in your post.

December 10, 2011, 08:05:46 PM
Reply #73

jags1878

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Neville (c), Fellaini, Coleman, Bilyaletdinov, Cahill, Saha. Bench: Mucha, Stracqualursi, Vellios, Barkley, Distin, McAleny, Gueye.

December 10, 2011, 08:06:22 PM
Reply #74

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Neville (c), Fellaini, Coleman, Bilyaletdinov, Cahill, Saha. Bench: Mucha, Stracqualursi, Vellios, Barkley, Distin, McAleny, Gueye.

Obvious lineup but not awful.