November 22, 2017, 07:53:38 AM

Author Topic: everton v norwich city  (Read 30420 times)

December 17, 2011, 01:15:06 AM
Reply #30

Thornton_19

Howard

Neville - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Drenthe - Fellaini - Rodwell - Gueye

Saha - Vellios

Thats my team. 4-4-2 against a team thats not keeping clean sheets, and suits both strikers much better than 4-4-1-1. Drenthe plays best on the right cutting in, so i'd play him there and finally give the secret weapon a chance because he cant do worse than Bily, and i feel Coleman has gone off the boil recently. Give Neville another chance back in his preferal position as Hibbo isn't exactly lighting that position up and had a shocker against Arsenal. And finally get Distin back with Jags. Holt vs Heitinga or Holt vs Distin. I know which pairing fills me with more confidence.

We wont play 4-4-2

December 17, 2011, 01:41:59 AM
Reply #31

RICH

1-0 baines pen

December 17, 2011, 02:21:07 AM
Reply #32

bluegrant

Howard

Neville - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Drenthe - Fellaini - Rodwell - Gueye

Saha - Vellios

Thats my team. 4-4-2 against a team thats not keeping clean sheets, and suits both strikers much better than 4-4-1-1. Drenthe plays best on the right cutting in, so i'd play him there and finally give the secret weapon a chance because he cant do worse than Bily, and i feel Coleman has gone off the boil recently. Give Neville another chance back in his preferal position as Hibbo isn't exactly lighting that position up and had a shocker against Arsenal. And finally get Distin back with Jags. Holt vs Heitinga or Holt vs Distin. I know which pairing fills me with more confidence.
cant keep jonny out  him and jags playing well at the back ,plus jonny likes to go forward and also pass a ball .even jags has  stopped playing  hoof ball since partnership with him.drop saha and ill go for 2-0 saha is just making up the numbers laterly.

December 17, 2011, 02:24:38 AM
Reply #33

bluegrant

3 0 for us. Drenthe, Coleman, Cahill.Ill go for 2-0 Drenthe ,Cahill.(this from that boring twat that is always spoutin shit) pmsl :thumbsup:

December 17, 2011, 02:30:12 AM
Reply #34

everton_ev

We wont play 4-4-2

Yeah thats why i said 'thats my team'

December 17, 2011, 02:32:04 AM
Reply #35

bluegrant

if moyes plays the same team and we lose to norwich and swansea i think he will walk.
I think if we get no money in next transfer window then he will walk.

December 17, 2011, 02:32:39 AM
Reply #36

everton_ev

cant keep jonny out  him and jags playing well at the back ,plus jonny likes to go forward and also pass a ball .even jags has  stopped playing  hoof ball since partnership with him.drop saha and ill go for 2-0 saha is just making up the numbers laterly.

i would keep him out, he doesnt even compete for most headers against big strikers, and they dont come bigger than Grant Holt, maybe against Swansea stick him back in there.

December 17, 2011, 02:36:59 AM
Reply #37

plumber

Ill go for 2-0 Drenthe ,Cahill.(this from that boring twat that is always spoutin shit) pmsl  :thumbsup:

You are not boring twat anymore and we are friends again then :hug:

December 17, 2011, 02:38:57 AM
Reply #38

bluegrant

You are not boring twat anymore and we are friends again then :hug:
Oh go on then.lol ;D

December 17, 2011, 04:20:50 AM
Reply #39

blueski

Hoping Rodwell and Drenthe are fit, if so we'll be a changed side and should take this one easily
Nil Satis

December 17, 2011, 05:24:18 AM
Reply #40

nomorechang

RIP
Howard

Hibbo  ,  Jags  , Heitinga   , Bainesy

Drenthe  Rodwell  , Felli  ,   ,  Bily

Cahill

Saha
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 17, 2011, 07:18:18 AM
Reply #41

the doc

These people putting 2 and 3 nil wins are in dreamland! We can't get a shot on target never mind win the game! I've put 1-1 on IKTS, and I'm hoping for the 1 from us!

December 17, 2011, 07:34:00 AM
Reply #42

Ridge

I'm going to plum for a 2-1, Saha, Cahill, Pilkington.

December 17, 2011, 08:45:10 AM
Reply #43

the roy vernon plan

Howard,
Coleman, Jags, Distin, Baines
Fellani, Rodwell,
Barkley, Osman, Saha, Drenthe.

Although I am not convinced about Osman, I thought
he played well at Bolton and against Stoke. And Cahill is pants
at the moment.
But I think the partnership of Coleman and Barkley would be an aggressive
choice and might produce a shot on target.

If Hibbert and Neville play, I'd be happy with a draw.   

December 17, 2011, 12:42:23 PM
Reply #44

christiffa25

4-4-2 is no more attacking than 4-3-2-1. It's all about the players

3 players behind a lone striker is actually more attacking IMO but you need goals and creativity from them 3. Cahill is providing neither at the moment so he should be benches for this one.

Ideally are best 3 would probably be..
Drenthe Barkley ossie at present.

What were usually seeing at the mo is..
Coleman Cahill Billy

Just looking at that the problem is obvious why were not very creative