December 19, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

Author Topic: everton v norwich city  (Read 39300 times)

December 17, 2011, 02:21:07 AM
Read 39300 times

bluegrant

Howard

Neville - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Drenthe - Fellaini - Rodwell - Gueye

Saha - Vellios

Thats my team. 4-4-2 against a team thats not keeping clean sheets, and suits both strikers much better than 4-4-1-1. Drenthe plays best on the right cutting in, so i'd play him there and finally give the secret weapon a chance because he cant do worse than Bily, and i feel Coleman has gone off the boil recently. Give Neville another chance back in his preferal position as Hibbo isn't exactly lighting that position up and had a shocker against Arsenal. And finally get Distin back with Jags. Holt vs Heitinga or Holt vs Distin. I know which pairing fills me with more confidence.
cant keep jonny out  him and jags playing well at the back ,plus jonny likes to go forward and also pass a ball .even jags has  stopped playing  hoof ball since partnership with him.drop saha and ill go for 2-0 saha is just making up the numbers laterly.

December 17, 2011, 02:24:38 AM
Reply #1

bluegrant

3 0 for us. Drenthe, Coleman, Cahill.Ill go for 2-0 Drenthe ,Cahill.(this from that boring twat that is always spoutin shit) pmsl :thumbsup:

December 17, 2011, 02:32:04 AM
Reply #2

bluegrant

if moyes plays the same team and we lose to norwich and swansea i think he will walk.
I think if we get no money in next transfer window then he will walk.

December 17, 2011, 02:38:57 AM
Reply #3

bluegrant

You are not boring twat anymore and we are friends again then :hug:
Oh go on then.lol ;D

December 17, 2011, 09:29:41 PM
Reply #4

bluegrant

ffs not again