October 20, 2019, 09:42:26 PM

Author Topic: Newcastle Let me down on my coupon  (Read 1871 times)

February 01, 2010, 03:13:49 PM
Read 1871 times

Bally

Administrator
Fucking useless Barcode fucking meffs
I wish I had a scanner so I could show you all but on my mini sections ( I do three a week) one with the lads in work,which is seperate and I will see how that got on later but I do  two from each on the sections list and two from each on the mini sections for myself, I always put draws in to bump the price up a bit and I only do a pound on each of the sections so here is what I had this week .

Chelsea away win
City away win
Cardiff home win
Sheff Wed home win
Brum, Spurs Draw
Hull, Wolves Darw
Everton Away win
Newcastle Away win

For the princely sum of 1.00 I would have got 266.19 back fucking Leicester down to ten men for an hour too, fucking T W A T
It's the roll I way

February 02, 2010, 05:23:18 PM
Reply #1

ToffeeBlue83

That's the Geordies for you. pissing you off even though they are in the Championship!
Tonight I'm following these guys tips and going for Preston,Sheff United, Colchester, Rotherham and a draw between Charlton + Walsall
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 05:04:36 AM by ToffeeBlue83 »
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

February 02, 2010, 06:14:07 PM
Reply #2

123_efc

Newcastle ruined my accumulator this week too.

I was also stood in the bookies staring at Cahill first goal scorer, Everton to win 1-0 at about 35/1. Annoyingly I decided against putting a fiver on it!
I miss Denis Stracqualursi

February 02, 2010, 06:24:41 PM
Reply #3

Derek

That's always how it goes at the bookies though. Next week you'll follow your instincts and it's bye bye fiver.

I put money on Hibbo scoring ever week. He owes me about £300 by now.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 03, 2010, 03:25:14 AM
Reply #4

Con.1878

Spurs only team to let me down for £140, £2 on 7 teams.

February 04, 2010, 01:16:39 AM
Reply #5

Haile GAZrselassie

take it from me lads.

if you continue to back more than 3 teams on your acca's then you will be let down every time.

try upping ya stakes and keeping it to trebles and doubles.

or, like i do.

50 quid double on the pricewise selection in the racing post and a football team of your choice.

tom segal has an excellent return on his selections that are chosen for being big prices (anything up to 25/1 quite often) and seeing the horse come in.

so for instance this weekend. a 50 quid double on the pricewise selction (16/1 for discussion stakes) and everton (probs about 7/2) would return about 1700 quid.

or 2800. even. where the fuck i got 1700 from i do not know.  :bonk:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 01:04:21 AM by moysies ginner pubes »
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

February 04, 2010, 05:14:37 AM
Reply #6

123_efc

take it from me lads.

if you continue to back more than 3 teams on your acca's then you will be let down every time.

try upping ya stakes and keeping it to trebles and doubles.

or, like i do.

50 quid double on the pricewise selection in the racing post and a football team of your choice.

tom segal has an excellent return on his selections that are chosen for being big prices (anything up to 25/1 quite often) and seeing the horse come in.

so for instance this weekend. a 50 quid double on the pricewise selction (16/1 for discussion stakes) and everton (probs about 7/2) would return about 1700 quid.

You're not wrong there mate, the last three four team accumulators I've done I've missed by 1 goal in each, miss out on over 180 quid! I've been thinking about doing doubles and putting on a bigger stake, think I'll give it a go this weekend.
I miss Denis Stracqualursi