November 18, 2017, 01:40:13 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Swansea City  (Read 29095 times)

December 22, 2011, 01:13:52 AM
Reply #60

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
just said osman supporting saha on city

Oh really? Nevermind then I guess Fellaini and Neville in the midfield. Somewhat surprising that there is no target man.

December 22, 2011, 01:14:02 AM
Reply #61

1244liam

Maybe I'm reading too much into the order of the lineup but it looks like Fellaini is being pushed up top.

no osman supporting

December 22, 2011, 01:14:49 AM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Osman's best position is off the front man, would of liked to see Strac start tho. Tim Cahill will score if he comes on.

December 22, 2011, 01:15:08 AM
Reply #63

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's a short arsed team so we better keep the ball down.

December 22, 2011, 01:15:48 AM
Reply #64

steve81

Osman's best position is off the front man, would of liked to see Strac start tho. Tim Cahill will score if he comes on.
i hope so ive missed that boxing routine in the corner

December 22, 2011, 01:16:33 AM
Reply #65

1244liam

Oh really? Nevermind then I guess Fellaini and Neville in the midfield. Somewhat surprising that there is no target man.

dont need a target man when we pass the ball like Barca!!!!!

December 22, 2011, 01:16:51 AM
Reply #66

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Is Vellios and Rodwell injured?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 22, 2011, 01:18:15 AM
Reply #67

steve81

think rodwell has played about 20 minutes since international duty

December 22, 2011, 01:18:29 AM
Reply #68

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Have a look on the OS it should tell you there, you would think.

December 22, 2011, 01:19:11 AM
Reply #69

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Have a look on the OS it should tell you there, you would think.

Only go on there to buy merchandise mate. Least up to date Everton news on the web
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 22, 2011, 01:20:04 AM
Reply #70

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

December 22, 2011, 01:20:22 AM
Reply #71

stirlingblue

Drenthe playing on the left then?

Seems a waste after what he did at the weekend coming in from the right. Also seems a defensive mistake, he's not gonna cover when baines bursts forward.

Hopefully it'll be Osman left, Coleman right and drenthe floating about.

December 22, 2011, 01:20:44 AM
Reply #72

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Only go on there to buy merchandise mate. Least up to date Everton news on the web

I dont even go on there its that bad, get all the news from here and ILB

December 22, 2011, 01:21:10 AM
Reply #73

AidyEFC9

Bit disappointed with that line up. Gueye taken straight out and not given a run of games to see how he gets on, no doubt taken out so we can have Coleman down the right to help out Hibbo with Sinclair. Fucks me off that Moyes worries more about the opposition rather than picking a team for the opposition to worry about us!.

I'd of liked to of seen Coleman at RB with Drenthe ahead of him as Coleman as the pace and stamina to stick with Sinclair through the game, and Drenthe looks more threatening coming in off the right.

Good to see Cahill dropped to the bench but what about giving Stracq his first prem start and seeing how he gets on?. If he gives him half hour again tonight then fair enough but why talk about him edging towards being ready and giving him a chance and then not doing so?!.

And Neville in midfield again, i'd rather see Ossie dropped deeper and give either Barkley or Gueye a go off the striker, freshen the team up some for a change but no, he's got to have atleast 3 of his favourites in as Moyesy!.

December 22, 2011, 01:21:43 AM
Reply #74

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Drenthe playing on the left then?

Seems a waste after what he did at the weekend coming in from the right. Also seems a defensive mistake, he's not gonna cover when baines bursts forward.

Hopefully it'll be Osman left, Coleman right and drenthe floating about.

Agreed.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney