September 24, 2019, 03:37:27 PM

Author Topic: Celtic.  (Read 5657 times)

February 05, 2010, 01:54:02 AM
Reply #30

bloody scally

Leith. My folks lived just near to Ocean Terminal is now, heading out towards the 4th Road Bridge. They moved South to Dumfries a while back and I moved to Glasgow a bit after that for University. I moved back to Edinburgh afterwards and was living on leith Walk and on Henderson Street (the wee tiny street the number 22 passes through) until 2008 when I decided to move abroad.

Managed to get back last November. Pretty much the only city in the UK I could imagine moving back to.

I know where you are, quite nice roundandabouts. Where are you now like?

Though you lived in the Shetland's Bludy?

Ye I moved down here for Uni, its great as I've swapped a nice place for another, just a big shock when you swap how bust a small street can be to an empty shetland high street in the summer. Where abouts are you from gash?

February 05, 2010, 02:30:41 AM
Reply #31

Derek

I live in the Czech Republic. Pilsen to be exact. The town that gave them name to Pils beer. If any of you were over in Olomouc, you'll have tried Pilsner Urquell. The world's finest beer.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 05, 2010, 04:12:20 AM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator

Where abouts are you from gash?

Kirkcudbright. The exact opposite of the country to the Shetland Isles. South West to North East, I'm probably closer to London than the Shetlands!