October 20, 2019, 06:17:27 AM

Author Topic: Celtic.  (Read 5689 times)

February 02, 2010, 03:26:30 AM
Read 5689 times

Derek

Yeah, it'll take a while to get going. The Celtic fans can be difficult to live with, but I'm sure Mowbray can get through it.

They'll finish second, regardless.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 03, 2010, 03:50:54 PM
Reply #1

Derek

He'll be fine, but the league has really slipped in quality the past few seasons.
Clarion Call.

February 03, 2010, 06:11:13 PM
Reply #2

Derek

Scotty McDonald who they sold to Middlesbrough.
Clarion Call.

February 04, 2010, 04:01:13 AM
Reply #3

Derek

I'm from Hibee country, always had a soft spot for them. Real team, great history and crackin' fans.

Even have a Citizen of Leith t-shirt!
Clarion Call.

February 04, 2010, 04:06:31 AM
Reply #4

Derek

Nah. They're making it into some high class boulevard now. It's slowly working it's way down the street from close to the city centre to real proper Leith. Leith generally is gentrifying at an amazing pace.

It's almost unrecognisable from 10 years ago.
Clarion Call.

February 04, 2010, 01:54:24 PM
Reply #5

Derek

I live just by from leith walk, no the disrtict is at the bottom of easter road (where i am now), the women there are that desperate for buisness if you drive through the are they run alongside the car and try get in if your going anything under 20mph, funny though because as soon as you travel further along port of leith is lovely. Drive past ocean terminal every day on way to college. Where bouts you from round Edinburgh Derek?

Leith. My folks lived just near to Ocean Terminal is now, heading out towards the 4th Road Bridge. They moved South to Dumfries a while back and I moved to Glasgow a bit after that for University. I moved back to Edinburgh afterwards and was living on leith Walk and on Henderson Street (the wee tiny street the number 22 passes through) until 2008 when I decided to move abroad.

Managed to get back last November. Pretty much the only city in the UK I could imagine moving back to.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:56:00 PM by Derek »
Clarion Call.

February 05, 2010, 02:30:41 AM
Reply #6

Derek

I live in the Czech Republic. Pilsen to be exact. The town that gave them name to Pils beer. If any of you were over in Olomouc, you'll have tried Pilsner Urquell. The world's finest beer.
Clarion Call.