November 25, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

Author Topic: Movie Thread IV  (Read 65576 times)

January 01, 2013, 08:54:27 PM
Reply #1095

Thom

Administrator
Saw Super 8 last night. Cool film with a decent alien in it, unlike the shocking thing in Cloverfield.

January 01, 2013, 09:03:42 PM
Reply #1096

Toddacelli

Saw Super 8 last night. Cool film with a decent alien in it, unlike the shocking thing in Cloverfield.

De ja vu!

Saw Moon the other night. Loved it. Very, very sad at one point (no spoilers). I really like Sam Rockwell as an actor. Got a man-crush on him when I saw him in Welcome To Collingwood. You will either piss yourself non-stop at that film or just not get it, as I have found out by showing it to all my friends/family.

Also just saw Prometheus. Good but not worth the hype. It all seemed to be a vehicle to reveal the very last scene to me.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 01, 2013, 09:44:56 PM
Reply #1097

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
De ja vu!

Saw Moon the other night. Loved it. Very, very sad at one point (no spoilers). I really like Sam Rockwell as an actor. Got a man-crush on him when I saw him in Welcome To Collingwood. You will either piss yourself non-stop at that film or just not get it, as I have found out by showing it to all my friends/family.

Also just saw Prometheus. Good but not worth the hype. It all seemed to be a vehicle to reveal the very last scene to me.

big fan of moon and dam rockwell
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 01, 2013, 10:32:23 PM
Reply #1098

Sheedys left foot

Watched ' Take Shelter ' the other night, very good 8/10 film, Michael Sheen was a perfect suit for the lead.
CHUNK,I LOVE YOU CHUNK.

January 01, 2013, 11:37:57 PM
Reply #1099

Thom

Administrator
Moon is a boss little film, isn't it.

Going to watch Up on BBC 1 in just under an hour too. Quite possibly my favourite Pixar film... although it always changes between that, Toy Story and WALL-E.