October 17, 2019, 07:01:38 AM

Author Topic: The shite  (Read 12589 times)

January 08, 2012, 03:59:34 PM
Reply #105

BigWoodenSpoon

Oh fuck off. No intent?

"I kicked you because you are black"

Undefendable.

Yeah sorry, can I just ask you who you're actually quoting there???

January 08, 2012, 04:11:38 PM
Reply #106

Jamokachi

The report.

Which was based on statements from individuals and visual evidence provided by the broadcaster.

Unless you're suggesting the FA have lied in their report?

January 08, 2012, 04:22:36 PM
Reply #107

Alanvideo

Would be funny if the fan they arrested turned out to be Uruguayan and used the same defence as Suarez  :shock:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 08, 2012, 04:32:58 PM
Reply #108

BigWoodenSpoon

The report.

Which was based on statements from individuals and visual evidence provided by the broadcaster.

I suggest you read it again then.

January 08, 2012, 09:26:34 PM
Reply #109

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

It's been a tough time for Liverpool recently, they should probably tell their players to keep a low profile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083829/Stewart-Downing-arrested-allegedly-punching-ex-girlfriend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 08, 2012, 09:29:08 PM
Reply #110

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
The report.

To be fair, the bit you quoted was just lifted from Evra's evidence.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 09, 2012, 12:30:33 AM
Reply #111

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Some classy Facebook statuses about the FA cup draw. 'Evra better bring his body armour cos hes gonna get fucked up', ahhh nothing like a bit of Race inspired football hooliganism
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 09, 2012, 12:37:23 AM
Reply #112

Bily No Pace

Can someone link to that BBC journalist's twitter that claimed he didn't see anything? I'm going to tweet him because I'm 'ard.
Bily No Pace has no signature

January 09, 2012, 12:58:21 AM
Reply #113

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
the lad arrested for this (which was denied by most LFC fans) has been released on bail

Did I post the RAWK thread, cant remember if I did.

Its great there all claiming he miss heard "you fucking manc twat". Then someone who was sitting right by the incident said it was racist. They all changed there fucking tune then
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 09, 2012, 02:37:32 PM
Reply #114

Ridge

Looks like they genuinely mean this one, there is bullet points.

World renowned fairness.  lolol

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/liverpool-fc-statement-jan-8

Quote from: The Defendant
* Liverpool FC apologises for upset and distress suffered by Oldham player Tom Adeyemi

* Club reaffirms commitment to work with game's ruling bodies to fight discrimination

* Reds vow to take strongest possible action against unacceptable behaviour

Liverpool Football Club has been forthright and resolute for many years in its stance against racism and any form of discrimination.

The Club has worked actively to combat discrimination and has been at the forefront of social inclusion and community activity in football, winning awards and commendations for its work throughout the world. And this Club is determined to continue its part in working with the game's ruling bodies and the other organisations active in this area.

Whatever the outcome of what is now a police investigation, all of us are deeply sorry for what happened on Friday night and our players and our Club pass on our sincere regrets to Tom Adeyemi for the upset and distress he suffered as a result of the matter at hand.

Our supporters are renowned throughout the world for their outstanding commitment, passion and fairness. They are drawn from nationalities across the globe with widely diverse backgrounds and heritages. The actions of any one individual do not represent our fans.  Their stance on these issues is just as resolute as the Club's.  We have a very clearly stated public stance on discrimination and intolerance with dedicated staff that work hard daily on programs in this important area.

Regarding the incident that occurred on Friday evening, we have given Merseyside police every possible assistance we can and will continue to provide the necessary support to their investigation in order to ensure this particular incident is dealt with properly. We will continue to take the strongest possible action(s) against unacceptable behaviour during our matches.

January 09, 2012, 03:02:16 PM
Reply #115

Derek

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 09, 2012, 05:43:28 PM
Reply #116

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
The actions of any one individual do not represent our fans.

So it was only one individual singing Suarez songs straight after the incident? Wow, quite a voice he must have.

Their stance on these issues is just as resolute as the Club's.

This is 100% true, just not the way they meant it. After defending  a guy banned for racist language for weeks both on club and fan level, it's safe to say that tolerance of racism is institutionalised on every level of LFC. Which makes their apology less credible than a pre-election pledge from Nick Clegg.

We're supposed to be humans first and foremost and football fandom comes after that. That was the message of Hillsborough, and by abandoning this principle, they abandoned their own history.

If the owners believe a chat with the Glazers will repair the damage Kenny and his idiotic minions did, they're mistaken. Major sacrifices will be needed for people to forget.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.