October 16, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

Author Topic: The shite  (Read 12587 times)

January 07, 2012, 03:51:40 AM
Reply #15

Shogun

Administrator
Adeyemi was horrified, in tears and being restrained by about half the players on the pitch.

January 07, 2012, 03:52:48 AM
Reply #16

Blue Phoenix

Classy Liverpool as ever in racial incident .sayin that though some everton fans who weren't me once threw bananas at John Barnes so who am I to talk

Barnes said in his own autobiography that he was racially abused by Liverpool fans at Anfield when he played for Watford there in the early 1980s.

They have no moral high ground at all, just a bunch of hypocritical knobheads.

January 07, 2012, 03:54:05 AM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Adeyemi was horrified, in tears and being restrained by about half the players on the pitch.

Whats gone on here?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 07, 2012, 03:54:24 AM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

The Liverpool fan was apparently Norwegian though and apparently hating someone because of their skin colour is ok there
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 07, 2012, 03:55:04 AM
Reply #19

Thornton_19

The Liverpool fan was apparently Norwegian though and apparently hating someone because of their skin colour is ok there

Seems legit  ;)

January 07, 2012, 04:03:05 AM
Reply #20

Blue Phoenix

Adeyemi was allegedly racially abused by a section of Liverpool fans during the match. He's supposed to have pointed them out to the referee, and was in tears about it after the match.

New low for them. Disgusting, if true.

January 07, 2012, 04:07:24 AM
Reply #21

Blue Phoenix

Off the BBC site:

2140: Oldham midfielder Tom Adeyemi takes a throw-in and then turns to confront a spectator in the front few rows at Anfield. He is seriously unhappy here with something that was said to him and looks close to tears. The game is stopped for a few minutes and Steven Gerrard has a word with Adeyemi. Play is back under way now but we may hear more about that one.

January 07, 2012, 04:11:25 AM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Adeyemi was allegedly racially abused by a section of Liverpool fans during the match. He's supposed to have pointed them out to the referee, and was in tears about it after the match.

New low for them. Disgusting, if true.

They need to ban the fans who have done it as this could get really out of hand. The way they handled the Suarez case has caused this I think. And before bigwoodenspoon goes off on one, I know that it's only a small minority of fans who will have done this tonight and that every football club has some idiot fans
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 07, 2012, 04:13:01 AM
Reply #23

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
But if the club banned a fan for using a racist comment they're just making themselves look even more spineless about the way they've handled Suarez.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 07, 2012, 04:15:44 AM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
They need to ban the fans who have done it as this could get really out of hand. The way they handled the Suarez case has caused this I think. And before bigwoodenspoon goes off on one, I know that it's only a small minority of fans who will have done this tonight and that every football club has some idiot fans

This, Liverpool fans are so wrapped up in there kopite world they cant differentiate between LFC an real life. So they see there star player being accused of racsim and suddenly they think every black person is scum and its cool and funny to be racist because Suarez is. It sounds daft I know but from what Ive heard and seen from the kopites I know, this is true.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 07, 2012, 04:15:51 AM
Reply #25

Blue Phoenix

Before any RS comes on here and posts it, yes, a section of our fans did throw objects at certain RS players during this season's derby.

Pointing out our own deficiencies however does not excuse racially abusing players at the match tonight or anytime.

January 07, 2012, 04:19:35 AM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Before any RS comes on here and posts it, yes, a section of our fans did throw objects at certain RS players during this season's derby.

As wrong as the coin throwing was you can't really compare it to racial abuse.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 07, 2012, 04:19:49 AM
Reply #27

Blue Phoenix

FFS - thread title on the heavily moderated and censored RAWK forum:

Liverpool 5-1 Oldham: Full Time (STICK TO THE GAME AND NOT THE CROWD INCIDENT)

Any time anyone mentions the incident, they get told off by the mods. :o
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:22:26 AM by Blue Phoenix »

January 07, 2012, 04:23:17 AM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The bottle throwing wasn't racially motivated though. Still I don't condone it, and I was ashamed at how many people threw bottles. I'm shocked at how lightly some of their fans to be taking racism though. Seriously about 99% of their fans seem to think the t shirts were a good idea and that Suarez is totally innocent. Racism is totally disgusting, they need to do something about it as a club and stop making smug statements to try and justify it

January 07, 2012, 04:23:38 AM
Reply #29

Blue Phoenix

As wrong as the coin throwing was you can't really compare it to racial abuse.

Of course, but that won't stop any RS from doing so.

The more vocal ones are moronic, as has been proved in the past few weeks.