October 21, 2019, 12:33:16 AM

Author Topic: The shite  (Read 12597 times)

January 07, 2012, 05:13:39 AM
Reply #45

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
am I the only one disappointed by this reply?

no
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 07, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
Reply #46

Blue Phoenix

Well something upset him, and I'm rather sceptical that it was 'you Manc b*****d' as some people have claimed.

You don't get a reaction like that from calling someone a 'Manc'.

The ironic thing is he was born and raised in Norwich and is on-loan from Norwich. He's got no Manchester ties other than playing for Oldham.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:15:31 AM by Blue Phoenix »

January 07, 2012, 05:23:26 AM
Reply #47

MexicanToffee

But how are we supposed to believe what he says is fact BWS ....., where is the evidence, it would just be one mans word against an other's.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

January 07, 2012, 05:32:07 AM
Reply #48

BigWoodenSpoon

But how are we supposed to believe what he says is fact BWS ....., where is the evidence, it would just be one mans word against an other's.

Well I'm guessing others would have heard it nearby. Not just fans but stewards, photographers and maybe even the referee.

January 07, 2012, 05:45:06 AM
Reply #49

MexicanToffee

Well I'm guessing others would have heard it nearby. Not just fans but stewards, photographers and maybe even the referee.

Well, based on the past record of Liverpool fans selective hearing, when they have seemed incapable of recollecting what previous verbal abusers have uttered even when they were sitting next to them, we will have to hope that Dirk Kuyt was close enough to offer us some perspective, hoping he hasn't misinterpreted what they said of course.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

January 07, 2012, 06:06:17 AM
Reply #50

BigWoodenSpoon

Well the fans were ejected for their actions, so I'm guessing the stewards did hear it

Not sure whether they're the same fans that gave the alleged abuse. But sounds like they could be.

January 07, 2012, 06:12:21 AM
Reply #51

Evertonexile

We need more Eric Cantonas. Kung Fu kicking racists is a wonderful thing.
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

January 07, 2012, 07:03:26 AM
Reply #52

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No one has been ejected or arrested. Still must of been something awful to make the lad fucking cry

Absolute bunch of  fucking cretins.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 07, 2012, 07:13:58 AM
Reply #53

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
What the fuck is going on across the park?

Is their "king" responsible for making them think they're untouchable?

January 07, 2012, 08:50:22 AM
Reply #54

Ridge

Someone clearly wants to be on a t shirt.

I'm not entirely convinced the club will back him, as much as they did Suarez.

January 07, 2012, 09:27:55 AM
Reply #55

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Awful picture of the lad there. Clearly some numpties said something bad. As has been said every team have supporters like this that just need an excuse, and I think Liverpool FC need to look long and hard in the mirror as to how they handled the Suarez incident.

Not a good night for football.

January 07, 2012, 11:21:50 AM
Reply #56

cantoffee

If it's happened they should(and will) both be banned for life.

However LFC need to do something before their own supporters start to get out of hand, this whole Suarez incident has created a rotten atmosphere.

January 07, 2012, 11:37:01 AM
Reply #57

Optimistic Blue

All they had to do was say Suarez made a mistake, we do not condone racism in any form, we accept the ban, we want to draw a line under the matter and move on

thats all they needed to do, and their integrity would still be intact

simple as you would think, Chelsea havent had this problem
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 07, 2012, 03:59:55 PM
Reply #58

Fynci

Totally! Have you seen the Bellamy and Tim Krul video on YouTube too? 6 months ago it would not have been uploaded, now it seems that everybody is wanting to highlight their discrepencies.

January 07, 2012, 04:03:37 PM
Reply #59

Bily No Pace

All they had to do was say Suarez made a mistake, we do not condone racism in any form, we accept the ban, we want to draw a line under the matter and move on

thats all they needed to do, and their integrity would still be intact

simple as you would think, Chelsea havent had this problem

Chelsea aren't a fundamentally racist club like Liverpool though. I mean Liverpool have got one, two black players? It's a disgrace to be honest. Let's not forget that they used to throw bananas at John Barnes when he played for Watford. I didn't even realise how racist the entire entity of Liverpool Football Club was until the whole Suarez thing but now that it's been highlighted they're going to have to work a lot of magic to turn this around.
Bily No Pace has no signature