November 24, 2017, 05:31:16 PM

Author Topic: Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton fc  (Read 44109 times)

January 08, 2012, 12:49:59 AM
Read 44109 times

Shogun

Administrator
Wednesday 11th January 19:45 KO

No doubt about it this is going to be a struggle, They are playing the best football in the league at the moment and heave outstanding players. Apparently they have their own little injury crises luckily as King, Dawson, Gallas, Sandro, Parker, Huddlestone, Livermore, Lennon were all either injured for the last premier league game or went off in it.

However of course we have Osman, Rodwell, Jagielka, Coleman and Hibbert injured

---------------------------------Howard------------------------------
--Neville----------Heitinga-------------Distin------Baines----
-------------------Fellaini----------*insert player*----------------
---------Donovan--------------------------------Drenthe-----------
---------------------Straquilursi------Saha-----------------------

Hopefully *insert player has the game of his life but i doubt it.

I'll go for Spurs 2 0
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 08, 2012, 12:51:29 AM
Reply #1

Jonny

January 08, 2012, 12:51:51 AM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 08, 2012, 12:54:30 AM
Reply #3

Bily No Pace

I might not even watch/listen to this. Last few years I've gone down to spurs as we had a good away record there. Nowadays I feel sick thinking about it.
Bily No Pace has no signature

January 08, 2012, 12:56:38 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                 Howard

Neville heitinga Distin Baines

Drenthe Fellaini Cahill Donovan

Gueye
                 Anichebe

God knows how we will line up but I'm gonna guess like that, effectively a 4-5-1 though possibly with Donovan and Gueye switching positions. Spurs have looked tired recently so I hope they have an off day. 1-1 Anichebe to give us the lead, VDV with the equaliser
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 08, 2012, 01:02:35 AM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I might not even watch/listen to this. Last few years I've gone down to spurs as we had a good away record there. Nowadays I feel sick thinking about it.

Itl be ok Bily, you can watch a stream in mine of the game and then we'l play the Scene it? DVD game. My missus will make us a stir fry for tea and then we can have some carte dor Ice cream for afters. Regardless of the result and performance itl be a good night
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 08, 2012, 01:06:03 AM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
Itl be ok Bily, you can watch a stream in mine of the game and then we'l play the Scene it? DVD game. My missus will make us a stir fry for tea and then we can have some carte dor Ice cream for afters. Regardless of the result and performance itl be a good night
scene it? jealous  shakeyheadman

January 08, 2012, 01:07:14 AM
Reply #7

Gary Iceman

1-1 Drenthe and Defoe.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 08, 2012, 01:08:44 AM
Reply #8

steve81

a 4-0 victory to them

January 08, 2012, 01:08:56 AM
Reply #9

Fellainis Hairdresser

4-0 spurs, due a hammering and they are on top form
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 08, 2012, 01:09:19 AM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
scene it? jealous  shakeyheadman

No need to be Shogun you're welcome too!only one more though cos there's only 4 seats at the dinner table. Not craigeverton1878 though cos he will take scene it too seriously and batter us all with his eyes closed.

January 08, 2012, 01:10:17 AM
Reply #11

Bily No Pace

I take it it'll be Friends Scene It again? As if you didn't know Tom Selleck played Richard!

January 08, 2012, 01:11:52 AM
Reply #12

Shogun

Administrator
No need to be Shogun you're welcome too!only one more though cos there's only 4 seats at the dinner table. Not craigeverton1878 though cos he will take scene it too seriously and batter us all with his eyes closed.
getting rid of your missus? :P

January 08, 2012, 01:12:41 AM
Reply #13

Bily No Pace

getting rid of your missus? :P

She cooks for us, she's not welcome at the table.

January 08, 2012, 01:14:55 AM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
She cooks for us, she's not welcome at the table.

Haha thems the rules