November 20, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

Author Topic: Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton fc  (Read 43953 times)

January 08, 2012, 01:15:17 AM
Reply #15

Shogun

Administrator
She cooks for us, she's not welcome at the table.

DISCLAIMER: these are the views of the poster and do not reflect the views of nsno.co.uk

*phew* close one there BNP
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 08, 2012, 01:58:52 AM
Reply #16

charlatan

4-0 or 5-0 to Spurs.  I can see our best 10-0-0 formation being employed.

January 08, 2012, 03:18:04 AM
Reply #17

Thom

Administrator
Back four and Howard pick themselves again. Fellaini and Donovan will no doubt play too but the other places are up for grabs again. I'd like to see Drenthe start but not sure Moyes would do that, and I really can't see Anichebe starting a second match in four days. More than likely we'll see Cahill and Saha back in the starting eleven.

As bad as we've been, I've got a very slight feeling that we may nick a point.

January 08, 2012, 04:00:23 AM
Reply #18

C_M2011

neville at rb?

Bale will have him in his back pocket all night   :headbang:

January 08, 2012, 04:09:56 AM
Reply #19

Thornton_19

1-0 to us. Moyes likes to beat Spurs i find.

January 08, 2012, 04:48:45 AM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
neville at rb?

Bale will have him in his back pocket all night   :headbang:

Not if last seasons games are anything to go by, Neville got the better of him both home and away
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 08, 2012, 05:33:49 AM
Reply #21

cantoffee

As far as I can remember I've never predicted us to lose before, but we are really dire at the moment and Spurs are in top form.

2-0 Spurs and I don't think they'll even have to get out of 1st gear for this one.

Tough times.

January 08, 2012, 06:17:27 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
As much as Ive slagged of Moyes negative tactics this season, I think he has no choice but to go there and park the bus, and hope for a 0-0.

Because one thing's for sure we wont score.

January 08, 2012, 06:31:22 AM
Reply #23

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
As far as I can remember I've never predicted us to lose before, but we are really dire at the moment and Spurs are in top form.

2-0 Spurs and I don't think they'll even have to get out of 1st gear for this one.

Tough times.

Thing is they aren't as in a good a form as they were earlier in the season. They were very lucky to hang onto a point at Swansea and then played poorly and scraped a 1-0 win over WBA. If we can stop them from creating in the 1st 30 and quiet the crowd then we will have a chance of getting out of there with something.

January 08, 2012, 06:45:35 AM
Reply #24

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Thing is they aren't as in a good a form as they were earlier in the season. They were very lucky to hang onto a point at Swansea and then played poorly and scraped a 1-0 win over WBA. If we can stop them from creating in the 1st 30 and quiet the crowd then we will have a chance of getting out of there with something.

And hopefully that man R.R. Drenthe will get more game time!he can terrorise anyone when on form
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 08, 2012, 06:52:08 AM
Reply #25

JoeHart

As much as Ive slagged of Moyes negative tactics this season, I think he has no choice but to go there and park the bus, and hope for a 0-0.

Because one thing's for sure we wont score.

you would struggle to do thatg with spurs unless we sat deep, but we would have to sit very deep against a team with lots of creativity, pace and dribblers.
and siting so deep would make are already slow attacking play even slower.

other teams have attacked them with success, their defence is the weakest part of their team.

most of our fans dont expect to get any points so we have nothing to lose, lets have a right good go a them and restore some pride in the shirt instead of doing a classic moyes boring, white flag approach.
Everton forever

January 08, 2012, 06:58:48 AM
Reply #26

SKay3

I'm going solely to cross White Hart Lane off my grounds visited. I'd fucking love a point though!!

January 08, 2012, 07:08:36 AM
Reply #27

JoeHart

I'm going solely to cross White Hart Lane off my grounds visited. I'd fucking love a point though!!

see u there.

whats parking like around the ground?
every time ive been before ive gone on the train and had to do that annoying mile walk to the tube station.
mate checked the train times,  we would have to leave work early to get the train to london and leave the game early to catch the last train back.
gets to me driving to london but theres no other way for a night midweek game, as im never doing happy als coach again.

Everton forever

January 08, 2012, 07:45:12 AM
Reply #28

bluestevie

spurs are prone to the odd fuck up when they are in a position to do well in the league so i reckon we might nick something from this. either a draw or a sneaky 1-0 win will do me. shame on those who have predicted hammerings
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

January 08, 2012, 08:03:11 AM
Reply #29

billbones80

2-2 we can but hope  :bonk: