November 19, 2017, 01:55:19 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton fc  (Read 43885 times)

January 08, 2012, 09:45:50 PM
Reply #45

christiffa25

Howard
Neville heitinga Distin Baines
           Fellani  Cahill
Guaye    Donovan    Drenthe
                 Saha

Would start Coleman RM if fit. If fit would also be very tempted to start Barkley in place of Donovan, moving Donovan over to the right.

January 08, 2012, 09:57:27 PM
Reply #46

Alanvideo

Aye, but generally not that dour!
........we're doomed ..........doomed I say  :bonk:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 08, 2012, 10:05:56 PM
Reply #47

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see Coleman being fit. The team is almost picking itself at the moment, and not for good reasons.

January 09, 2012, 12:21:25 AM
Reply #48

cantoffee

Can't see Coleman being fit. The team is almost picking itself at the moment, and not for good reasons.

Agreed. I suppose some of our best 'team' displays have come in these circumstances before. I just don't see that happening again at the moment.

January 09, 2012, 12:38:38 AM
Reply #49

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Donovan owes us big time, some wonder goal dribbling through the entire Spurs teams and then doubling around to do it again after his miss against Spurs last time out.
2-1 Spurs
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 09, 2012, 01:03:26 AM
Reply #50

Always a Toffeeman

Donovan owes us big time, some wonder goal dribbling through the entire Spurs teams and then doubling around to do it again after his miss against Spurs last time out.
2-1 Spurs

dont agree donovan owes nothing to our club, he showed commitment and loyalty and 100% effort. not that i wouldnt like him to score saying that!
 #formerly efc for life

January 09, 2012, 01:33:17 AM
Reply #51

Thom

Administrator
There is absolutely no way that Coleman will be fit to play. Likewise Drenthe or Gueye playing for the sole reason that Moyes will want someone to double up with Neville on Bale.

I'll be astounded if it's anything other than Neville and Donovan at right back and right midfield respectively.

January 09, 2012, 02:08:06 AM
Reply #52

RICH

January 09, 2012, 02:33:31 AM
Reply #53

Rhys

There is absolutely no way that Coleman will be fit to play. Likewise Drenthe or Gueye playing for the sole reason that Moyes will want someone to double up with Neville on Bale.

I'll be astounded if it's anything other than Neville and Donovan at right back and right midfield respectively.

Donovan will be right mid 100% because he is the only wide player we can rely on to protect the full back. Drenthe switches off so no way we can play him right wing and Gueye doesnt have the fitness. I think it will be;

Howard

Hibbert     Heitinga    Distin     Baines

Donovan  Fellaini     Neville   Drenthe

Cahill       Saha

If Hibbo doesnt make it then it will have to be Neville to right back and Bily in the middle. I could also see it being Bily left wing if Drenthe isnt deemed fit enough.

I dont want Cahill and Saha but for me we have to go with the most experienced players. Cahill while playing poorly will drop back into midfield, pick up runners and help keep the team more organised than Gueye or Victor for instance. And one thing is for sure we cant start Denis or Vellios as the main forward in this game as they wont get a sniff. At least with Saha there is always the chance he gets a bit of space for a shot outside the box or might physically be able to handle their centre backs.

Definitely a case of keep it as tight as possible and see if we can knick one.

January 09, 2012, 02:58:07 AM
Reply #54

arteta4spain

As has been said the back 5 pick themselves. Its what Moyes selects in the other 6 that beg the question. The midfield will have to be chosen carefully for us to not conceed but to at least have the quality to creat something.
So,
                                                   Howard
             Neville          Heitinga                      Distin           Baines

Fellaini           

Drenthe                                         Gueye

Bily

Donovan                    Anichebe

I wouldnt mind that as it gives us some creativity with bily drenthe and Gueye. Both Drenthe and Gueye have the pace as well so who knows. Id love to have Barkley iinstead of bily but Im not sure he will be ready! ;(  And having donovan up with anichebe could be pacy and strong. Although, Felliani is exposed and bily has to drop back but that might not happen as he doesnt seem to when Ive seen him play.

January 09, 2012, 03:00:56 AM
Reply #55

Optimistic Blue

You lot are really overating spurs

we will have them
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 09, 2012, 03:02:14 AM
Reply #56

Shogun

Administrator

we will have them
haha i love  you OB
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 09, 2012, 03:18:38 AM
Reply #57

marky v

0-1 donavan

For some reason i'm feeling that too

January 09, 2012, 03:23:12 AM
Reply #58

Bily No Pace

we will have them

No regrets over voting you best poster.
Bily No Pace has no signature

January 09, 2012, 04:04:02 AM
Reply #59

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
dont agree donovan owes nothing to our club, he showed commitment and loyalty and 100% effort. not that i wouldnt like him to score saying that!

And the fact that I expect him to dribble through Spurs twice to score it doesn't strike you as sarcasm?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...