September 21, 2018, 01:04:09 AM

Author Topic: Aston Villa V Everton  (Read 39541 times)

January 12, 2012, 06:12:46 AM
Read 39541 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Aston Villa v Everton
Villa Park
Saturday 14th January @ 3pm

Will be another hard slog this one but can see us getting a point. 2-2 Anichebe and Donovan with our goals.

Howard

Neville Duffy Heitinga Baines

Drenthe Fellaini Cahill Donovan

Saha Anichebe
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 06:14:54 AM by Si »
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 12, 2012, 06:39:23 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Think I'll miss this one, going out. Doubt I'll miss much.

Get the feeling that no one will play particularly well, villa will hardly have any shots but they will still score, Saha will hardly chase down anything and that we will pick up another injury, probably either Fellaini or Heitinga. Still I might be wrong!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 12, 2012, 02:42:07 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Murder: that was pretty damn funny!

Although 2 little points: no one was really playing out of position against spurs where they?possible exception of Cahill.
                                     Only 4 defenders started last night, including baines who is probably our most attacking player if Drenthe doesn't play

But I'm nit picking, that was great!keep up the good work

January 14, 2012, 08:28:15 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Feeling quite optimistic.still Agbonlahor will definitely score!

January 14, 2012, 11:31:27 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Overall reasonably pleased today,for most of the game I thought we had the better of them. Gibson and Duffy decent debuts, Donovan getting better each game. Also good impact from Vic when he came on. Still we need to sort a new striker out as Saha was pretty anonymous again