November 19, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

Author Topic: everton v blackburn  (Read 35473 times)

January 22, 2012, 12:42:06 AM
Reply #360

Ridge

Look at like this 1 point from our last 2 home games against Bolton and Blackburn. That is POOR

That is exactly what I was trying to forget, but thanks for your reminder.

We are not going to compete for Europe this year and the wind has made both games a bit more unpredictable.

Anyway, whinging and despairing isn't going to help anyone or anything, so dry your eyes, pull up your knickers and try and have a nice evening. :cheers:

January 22, 2012, 12:51:50 AM
Reply #361

CarlosAlberto

The players don't look arsed and why should they? They know there are no replacements to come in for them. Only having an 18-19 man squad is obviously detrimental when injuries strike, but it is also detrimental to mentality and attitudes of the players. They are undroppable as we don't have anyone to replace them!

January 22, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
Reply #362

riddick

they said on our tv that moyes says finishing 8th would be the greatest achievement of his career?  Wow, how the mighty have fallen...  talk about lowering expectations significantly.

January 22, 2012, 12:54:03 AM
Reply #363

CarlosAlberto

I'd be happy finishing 13th at the moment.

January 22, 2012, 12:59:08 AM
Reply #364

Mayor Farnum

Fair play to Steve Keane and Blackburn. Hope they stay up playing like that. Makes a farce of Allardyce’s mantra that you need to play hoofball to keep smaller clubs in the Premiership.

January 22, 2012, 01:06:35 AM
Reply #365

efctaxi

they said on our tv that moyes says finishing 8th would be the greatest achievement of his career?  Wow, how the mighty have fallen...  talk about lowering expectations significantly.

I don't think Moyes has fallen at all. If he gets 8th with this squad he'll have done well. Our best players have been sold, and we're relying on kids and ageing players because the club have no money. I dread to think what would happen if it weren't for Moyes.

January 22, 2012, 02:02:52 AM
Reply #366

bluegrant

What i cant fathom is that they came out for the second half looking  like  a completely  different team from the first half? what the hell happened in the dressing room?Moyes wants to get of this ego trip of his and start picking players that get stuck in and want to play ffs sack that waste of space saha please.Look at the difference the three subs made in attacking(these are the players moyes said he wasnt happy with on the training ground)

January 22, 2012, 02:40:04 PM
Reply #367

JoeHart

I don't think Moyes has fallen at all. If he gets 8th with this squad he'll have done well. Our best players have been sold, and we're relying on kids and ageing players because the club have no money. I dread to think what would happen if it weren't for Moyes.

why the fear factor about a future without moyes?
What exactly does this irreplaceable david moyes offer us?
Tactical ability? No.
Good team selection? No.
Able to spend big money wisely? No.
An open, creative, evolving brand of football? No.

And before we get the well organised response, gary megson gets his teams organised.
Everton forever

January 22, 2012, 04:02:05 PM
Reply #368

fast lane

I wasn't able to see this one, and watched the repeat of MOTD this morning, not knowing the result.

Of course I was very pleased that we scored, and that it was Cahill may spur him onto a higher level.
The equalizer showed that he is not a good footballer at the present.
Whether it is form or whether he, s past it, well the latter looks the more likely.

Another poor performance, another very poor result.
Things are not getting better, and the future does not look bright.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:12:30 PM by fast lane »
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)