November 20, 2017, 12:05:11 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 36447 times)

January 28, 2012, 04:24:19 AM
Reply #375

Thornton_19

Lets hope for an easy home draw for the next round!

January 28, 2012, 04:26:14 AM
Reply #376

Shogun

Administrator
Lets hope for an easy home draw for the next round!
Like Reading was? lolol
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 28, 2012, 04:26:35 AM
Reply #377

sam of the south

Great stuff tonight!atmosphere was a lot better also despite a small attendance. Great performance from Fellaini. Fucking made up for Denis he worked his arse off tonight. All people who said he was shit can fuck right off!great passion from the big man and what a header!

Yes Stealth, love the passion! It just feels nice to win really, maybe we should swap with Tranmere and play a few Friday's?!
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 28, 2012, 04:31:27 AM
Reply #378

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yes Stealth, love the passion! It just feels nice to win really, maybe we should swap with Tranmere and play a few Friday's?!

Loving the Friday night atmosphere!fair play to the lads who were starting the singing in the gwladys, doing a great job. Denis is my hero, really hope he starts against city
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 28, 2012, 04:33:50 AM
Reply #379

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Atmosphere great, performance good, everyone did at least ok.  Think Neville did well and people are being harsh.

January 28, 2012, 04:38:16 AM
Reply #380

Thornton_19

Like Reading was? lolol

haha! Exactly like that! Just want to avoid United really! We need an easy draw because our run of games coming up are not nice. So an easy break from it wouldn't go a miss!

January 28, 2012, 04:40:59 AM
Reply #381

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Loving the Friday night atmosphere!fair play to the lads who were starting the singing in the gwladys, doing a great job. Denis is my hero, really hope he starts against city

I love Denis

January 28, 2012, 04:44:43 AM
Reply #382

charlatan

What a refreshing change to see an Everton striker put a shift in.  That lazy bastard better hadn't be straight back in on Tuesday.

January 28, 2012, 04:54:10 AM
Reply #383

chang

Think Neville did well and people are being harsh

Arguably his quick thinking / free kick was very much part of the winning goal.

January 28, 2012, 04:54:23 AM
Reply #384

sam of the south

What a refreshing change to see an Everton striker put a shift in.  That lazy bastard better hadn't be straight back in on Tuesday.

Took the words out of my mouth. I will fucking despair if he is.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 28, 2012, 05:00:50 AM
Reply #385

Blueboyz

AT last ... Some kind of performance from moyes team,   ive only been siiting there the last  6 months with my head in my hands Łevery weekŁ .. fed up

Thx davey   more of the same pls  x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:20:30 AM by Blueboyz »

January 28, 2012, 05:47:04 AM
Reply #386

bluestevie

good performance from what was a tough game, two cracking headers from straq and felli provided by quality crossing by landon. atmosphere was good as well, its good to come away from a game without grumbling about something. fulhams support was shit though, can understand if it was a league game but it was the fa cup for gods sake
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

January 28, 2012, 06:12:05 AM
Reply #387

American Evertonian

So happy about the win. Love the work Straq put in and hope he starts the next match. Brought a few friends from school to watch the match and hopefully made an Evertonian out of them. Elstone can add the apparel purchases to the transfer kitty.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 28, 2012, 06:26:31 AM
Reply #388

JoeHart

they all performed ok except gibson who was the weakest link,

and very refreshing to see an everton forward put some effort in
Everton forever

January 28, 2012, 09:17:06 AM
Reply #389

Geordie Blue

Great stuff tonight!atmosphere was a lot better also despite a small attendance. Great performance from Fellaini. Fucking made up for Denis he worked his arse off tonight. All people who said he was shit can fuck right off!great passion from the big man and what a header!

Was not at the game tonight due to "family commitments" - was really gutted when I realised Straq was starting as have bigged him up based on very little evidence but I just had a feeling he had something in him - was soooooo happy when I heard he scored. Great to see people seem to think he put in  a shift and really hope he gets a chance against City - so I can see him for more than 10 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COYB :badum:
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean