August 21, 2019, 07:22:17 AM

Author Topic: Portsmouth have another new owner  (Read 2721 times)

February 04, 2010, 05:51:50 PM
Read 2721 times

everton.chris

they have had more owners than Katie Price has had husbands but both have been fucked by them and lasted the same time
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 04, 2010, 05:57:21 PM
Reply #1

fast lane

Probably for the best, as it was only a question of time before they went into administration.

HFC Haarlem have been declared bankrupt.
How are Crystal Palace doing?
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

February 04, 2010, 06:47:57 PM
Reply #2

ToffeeBlue83

What a joke, I would be fuming if I was a Pompey fan, there club has been tossed around like a ragdoll between anonymous investors keen to make q quick buck at their expense.

It's enough to make me glad we've Bill 'watch this space' Kenwright.
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

February 04, 2010, 06:48:59 PM
Reply #3

ilikebrunettes

he has only took it cos the club couldnt pay his loan back. said he doesn't want the club
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

February 05, 2010, 11:25:21 AM
Reply #4

RICH

February 09, 2010, 05:47:49 PM
Reply #5

top flight for a long time

He's now trying to sell it on again.  If Portsmouth can find all these people to completely screw up the club and not put any money in why can't we. Oh............

Another takeover would mean more owners than wins this season.
We're forever Everton....

February 10, 2010, 12:52:24 AM
Reply #6

toffee_scot

He's now trying to sell it on again.  If Portsmouth can find all these people to completely screw up the club and not put any money in why can't we. Oh............

Another takeover would mean more owners than wins this season.

I wonder whether any of Pompey's ex owners have ever approached Kenwright about buying Everton.

February 10, 2010, 01:24:18 AM
Reply #7

bloody scally

what a whore of a club, no owner in the right mind would go to a club with such problems and little chance of big revenue when the ship is steadied. I'm gutted for their fans.

February 10, 2010, 02:39:33 AM
Reply #8

Haile GAZrselassie

if it means that complete cocksmoker with the clanging bells and the tats and hook nose is removed from my telly then im all for it.

in all seriousness though, i fully expect them to be given a winding up order by HMRC tomorrow morning.

shocking that this can happen to a PL club given the revenues going into the club.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

February 10, 2010, 04:08:24 AM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator
if it means that complete cocksmoker with the clanging bells and the tats and hook nose is removed from my telly then im all for it.

in all seriousness though, i fully expect them to be given a winding up order by HMRC tomorrow morning.
shocking that this can happen to a PL club given the revenues going into the club.

I think they're getting away with it tomorrow thanks mainly to the money from Begovic and Kabul. But it's only a matter of time before something catchs up with them.

February 10, 2010, 01:31:30 PM
Reply #10

ilikebrunettes

I think they're getting away with it tomorrow thanks mainly to the money from Begovic and Kabul. But it's only a matter of time before something catchs up with them.

No chance mate, they are fucked!

On another note, if they go into liquidation... and results wiped. This is the adjusted league

1     Chelsea         55
2    Man Utd        50
3    Liverpool        44
4    Arsenal        43
5    Spurs        40
6    Villa               38   (1 game in hand)
7    Man City          35   (2 games in hand)

Anything to help those loveable kopites, eh?

February 10, 2010, 03:26:45 PM
Reply #11

top flight for a long time

Unlikely to go into liquidation but they will be in administration to avoid their creditors.  I'm surprised that haven't done that already to avoid the winding up order case. 

Let's face it they are going to go down regardless of any points deduction so they might as well do it now to save themselves from being wound up or going bankrupt.
We're forever Everton....

February 10, 2010, 04:02:58 PM
Reply #12

ilikebrunettes

WE ARE NOT TALKING ADMINISTRATION HERE LADS, ITS COMPLETE NONE EXISTANCE

February 10, 2010, 04:43:46 PM
Reply #13

Gash

Global Moderator
On SSN saying the IR have rejected a cash offer from Pompey. Doesn't look good at the moment. Administration becons. They might as well take the 10 point loss now, rather than start next season on -10. If they see next season that is.

February 10, 2010, 05:53:29 PM
Reply #14

ilikebrunettes

On SSN saying the IR have rejected a cash offer from Pompey. Doesn't look good at the moment. Administration becons. They might as well take the 10 point loss now, rather than start next season on -10. If they see next season that is.

if you get relegated whilst taking the 10 points, it carries over to next season.