August 24, 2019, 08:00:12 AM

Author Topic: redshite fans  (Read 3433 times)

February 04, 2010, 06:13:45 PM
Read 3433 times

Fellainis Hairdresser

anyone else LOATHHEE themm
reading through a few thing on RAWK and they are just absolute nob heads
couldnt care if they all passed away suddenly
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

February 04, 2010, 06:45:48 PM
Reply #1

ToffeeBlue83

Saw this football journalists article on Liverpool:

Despite a disappointnig season, Liverpool fans have stuck by Rafael Benitez. Now it's time for the Spaniard to reciprocate their loyalty and put together a run to achieve Champions League qualification,

Most supporters believe that Benitez continues to do a good job under very difficult circumstances. That is a refreshing attitude given the 'lost two on the bounce - sack him," culture that most supporters favour.

Benitez is used to being coveted by other clubs. It's nice to be wanted but somewhere along the line he has to be truthful and, given the Anfield faithful's loyalty to him, it would be nice if he were to reciprocate with a forceful denial rather than the old 'it's always flattering to be linked with a big club' line.

Hang on a minute, haven't the bastards being booing him for the past month? They can never do wrong in the media's eyes, even when Anfield i like a morgue they wave a few flags and all of a sudden it's that famous Anfield atmosphere.

Can't wait to have them on Saturday.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:50:57 PM by ToffeeBlue83 »
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

February 05, 2010, 01:18:39 AM
Reply #2

Frantic

I only know one sound Kopite and that's my uncle who has had a season ticket for about 30 years, surprising I know lol.

February 05, 2010, 07:10:24 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
anyone else LOATHHEE themm
reading through a few thing on RAWK and they are just absolute nob heads
couldnt care if they all passed away suddenly

Bet it's people like you who sing 'murderers'?

I'm sure you probably have family/friends who are Liverpool supporters, would you say to them 'I hope you die because of the football team you support'.

Grow the fuck up eh?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 05, 2010, 03:30:17 PM
Reply #4

.Rimbo.

Some of them are bad dickheads, especially the ones on RAWK, but I know a few sound ones so no, I don't wish they all passed away suddenly.

There are knobheads in all fanbases.

February 05, 2010, 04:26:55 PM
Reply #5

Derek

I have a few good RS mates. Decent blokes and the banter is what it's all about.

Dislike the high and mighty attitude they take, but you just gotta give it back. I was getting messages from them all season last year saying "Everton end of season dinner this Sunday. Bitter 1 a pint". All went quiet after Gosling's goal last season and I've been using that message back on the pricks for months now! :D

One thing that made me laugh recently: I was searching on line for something and came across a RS forum thread from just before the 2005 Champions League and I had to laugh because the whole thread was just about us. One quote I remember was "They're nothing. They've got no cash and their owner is skint. Boring football and shit fans. It's all about us just now. All about us."

Having a giggle at that now.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 05, 2010, 06:17:35 PM
Reply #6

Craig_1878

I'm sure you probably have family/friends who are Liverpool supporters, would you say to them 'I hope you die because of the football team you support'.

Grow the fuck up eh?

this
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

February 05, 2010, 07:38:45 PM
Reply #7

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
As with all supporters, they tend to be different when they're away from the match environment.

Although given how much practice most of them get of being away from the match environment maybe they're slightly different.

I do think that their superiority complex is very annoying though, if only for the fact that each team's last league triumph is only separated by 3 years.

February 05, 2010, 08:22:57 PM
Reply #8

blueblood1988

Grow the fuck up eh?

take i with a pinch of salt vermillon

no one wants to see anyon die!

its just a funny thread cos they generally are fools!

chill man!

February 05, 2010, 09:46:09 PM
Reply #9

Frantic

It's not that he wants them to die it's more he hates them that much that he will say things as bad as that :D I also hope they all die  ;) you onto it?

Theres a big difference with us and them as most of us are honest and will say "that wasn't a pen", "great tackle to get that", they on the other hand always seem to have red glasses on and it annoys the shit out of me.

February 06, 2010, 05:53:20 AM
Reply #10

.Rimbo.

It's not that he wants them to die it's more he hates them that much that he will say things as bad as that :D I also hope they all die  ;) you onto it?

Theres a big difference with us and them as most of us are honest and will say "that wasn't a pen", "great tackle to get that", they on the other hand always seem to have red glasses on and it annoys the shit out of me.

PMSL! lolol Not true, at all, I'm afraid. The amount of times Evertonians moan about referee decisions and cry over spilt milk is ridiculous! Just like somebody singling out who the referee was for this week's Derby, on here, the other day. Just pitiful really!

I'd say, if anyone's, that their fans are more honest than ours.