October 21, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Author Topic: Wigan Athletic v Everton  (Read 46456 times)

February 03, 2012, 08:35:30 PM
Read 46456 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think it will be 1-1 and we'll be awful. He'll put out:

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Donovan Fellaini Gibson Pienaar

Cahill

Straq

I would put out:

Howard

Hibbert Duffy Heitinga Baines

Donovan Fellaini Gibson Pienaar

Drenthe

Jelka

and go for it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2012, 12:11:01 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Did Jelavic play as a single striker in the SPL or was he typically paired w/ a partner?

Up front alone. Slaven Bilic recently did an interview on him, reckons he'll suit our style perfectly.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2012, 08:34:06 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Would rather Drenthe in for Cahill to be honest, but other than that not a bad line up and options from the bench. We should beat Wigan comfortably, but I still think we're going to struggle.

Straq captain? Now that is a strange decision.

February 04, 2012, 08:37:31 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah just joking!its probably cahill

Thank fuck for that lol

February 04, 2012, 09:05:35 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar is looking like he's never left.

February 04, 2012, 09:36:12 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
A far cry from the City game. Pienaar looking the brightest spark.

February 04, 2012, 09:58:33 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

He's not the only one!. Cahill as played a few shit passes aswell, one where Stracq had to slide in and put it out for a throw and one where he played it out for a throw trying to put Donovan in on the right. Tbh Cahill as been wank, Stracqs been in and out and we don't seem as up for it as Tuesday night, and how shaky do we look at the back now Distin is in there?!.

Send the same side back out and see if they up it and if not i'd swap Cahill for Drenthe and shift him to right and have Donovan play off Jelavic when we sub him on for Stracq

I expected it to be a poor game. All the hype and after a big game like the mid week was bound to be a downer. I don't like Distin in the team, it feels like we're less in control at the back. Duffy and even Hibbert felt more solid.

I really am not liking the look of Gibson. But if he's a squad player, I won't grumble. We need Osman back in the side now.

February 04, 2012, 10:03:21 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wtf? Neville for Cahill??????

February 04, 2012, 10:08:18 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini being pushed up I'd presume.

We just bought a striker to do that ffs.

Fellaini is not a striker.

I'm sure he has his logic...

February 04, 2012, 10:18:40 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
At last, the sub we wanted. Come on you blues.

February 04, 2012, 10:40:50 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We've seen the best and worst of Moyes in a week.

What a waste of a sub putting Neville on. This was tailor made for Drenthe to come on.

February 04, 2012, 10:41:33 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

February 04, 2012, 10:42:45 PM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
rather have  a striker on instead of a midfielder, also just to edit thats why he came on instead of a midfielder

No probs with Vic coming on, just Neville. Drenthe for Cahill it should have been.