November 19, 2017, 07:22:15 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Chelsea.  (Read 28428 times)

February 12, 2012, 01:26:20 AM
Reply #240

keiko

wooohoo  :D

February 12, 2012, 02:57:07 AM
Reply #241

blob

wooohoo  :D

lolol

It's a bit late for that. Where have you been? Not on the saki, again, I hope   :wag:

February 12, 2012, 03:08:56 AM
Reply #242

charlatan

Thought Fellaini, Pienaar, Denis and Distin were immense today

February 12, 2012, 03:49:56 AM
Reply #243

keiko

lolol

It's a bit late for that. Where have you been? Not on the saki, again, I hope   :wag:

;D
hahaha, no i had to run out quickly earlier ... shortly after the match ended, now i'm at home.  my friend cancelled going out, well i want  ALE  shakeyheadman :cheers: lolol 

cheers, enjoy your night mate!!  ;D

February 12, 2012, 03:50:33 AM
Reply #244

keiko

February 12, 2012, 05:21:36 AM
Reply #245

chang

When you think after the Blackburn game, some of the doom merchants on here had us down as relegation fodder "4 points from the next 7 games" was the cry!

February 12, 2012, 02:32:42 PM
Reply #246

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
When you think after the Blackburn game, some of the doom merchants on here had us down as relegation fodder "4 points from the next 7 games" was the cry!
there are so many stupid posters that it's unbeliveable - even more so that they are usually the ones claming the know everything - often words of teenager or a young guy in his early 20ties who never ever have tried been a football coach - an certainly not on a high level - but you know the manager job is the easy part in football - every one can do that  :headbang:  Nice the blue boys once again has made them look silly - but just wait until we have 2 bad results they will be back -

February 12, 2012, 03:52:13 PM
Reply #247

sam of the south

Abso-bloody-exactly. And Donovan, really going to miss him. I really hope Drenthe steps up when he leaves. Pienaar and Strac have to be retained; Pienaar makes us play football, and Strac makes us defend from the front. Both of them transform the way we play.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 12, 2012, 03:58:31 PM
Reply #248

Bily No Pace

there are so many stupid posters that it's unbeliveable - even more so that they are usually the ones claming the know everything - often words of teenager or a young guy in his early 20ties who never ever have tried been a football coach - an certainly not on a high level - but you know the manager job is the easy part in football - every one can do that  :headbang:  Nice the blue boys once again has made them look silly - but just wait until we have 2 bad results they will be back -

Agreed. I have a mental list of some threads that need bumping when we're not relegated at the end of the season.
Bily No Pace has no signature