August 24, 2019, 07:26:51 AM

Author Topic: Avram Grant  (Read 1259 times)

February 06, 2010, 12:07:07 AM
Read 1259 times

evertonjoe

So Avram grant was the manager who visited a brothel earlier in the season, but he only recieved a 'Thai massage' whilst there. But seeing as his wife has said she is OK with It i'm sure this story, much like that massage, will have a 'happy ending'

R.A.P Music

February 06, 2010, 12:12:17 AM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

So Avram grant was the manager who visited a brothel earlier in the season, but he only recieved a 'Thai massage' whilst there. But seeing as his wife has said she is OK with It i'm sure this story, much like that massage, will have a 'happy ending'

lolol

It had to be him. And by the looks of things at Pompey, I think he'll be going back there a good few times yet.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 12:14:46 AM
Reply #2

evertonjoe

lolol

It had to be him. And by the looks of things at Pompey, I think he'll be going back there a good few times yet.

Sadly for poor Avram the place has been closed down since. I'd just hate to be the Pompey team physio if Grant ever tweaked his groin and decided he needed a massage.

R.A.P Music

February 06, 2010, 12:25:46 AM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

Sadly for poor Avram the place has been closed down since. I'd just hate to be the Pompey team physio if Grant ever tweaked his groin and decided he needed a massage.

Thanks for that image.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 04:57:07 AM
Reply #4

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon it was him who blabbed about Terry, so no-one would care about his indiscretions!